CannaPot: Some Great Seeds By Humboldt Seeds Back On Stock

CannaPot

Hi all!
We are happy that we have received a few packs by Humboldt Seeds, these feminized seeds are very rare here in Europe at the moment - just that you know...not many packs here on stock but a few are available, here is the list, all packs contain ten feminized seeds:

The New feminized: a superb cross of Girl Scout Cookies and Larry OG … created by Mario Guzman (aka Sherbinski)

LA Gelato feminized: a very strong plant that smells fantastic like a complex mix of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and a little bit of pepper

Purple Matcha feminized: blend of the Sherbinski uncirculated GSC and the 3 Kings BHB – fantastic terpene profile of highest order

Dr. Greenthumbs EM DOG feminized: B-Real of "Cypress Hill" - the cross of OG Kush and a Chem#4 - B Reals friend Keif Sweat created one of the best strains available in Los Angeles

Velvet Octane feminized: Afghan OG x Geist OG - dominated by beta-myrcene and beta-caryophyllene, which gives a strong, spicy diesel flavour with intense pepper and Lemon notes

OGKZ feminized: Zkittlez x OGKB aka OG Kush Breath … expect plants that smell gassy and sweet with touches of citrus and cedarwood

Three Blue Kings feminized: strong and amazing smell that reminds on lemons, pines and petrol – easy to grow - a cross of the famous Blue Dream with a [(Headband x Sour Diesel) x OG Kush]

Chemdawg feminized: no need to say that this one is amazing, Chemdawg is a true legend - if you love strains like Sour Diesel, Headband or NYC Diesel this one is a must have

OG Kush feminized: another true legend, Lemon Thai / Pakistani x Chemdawg … a very strong mostly Indica smelling fantastic like a mix of Lemons and fuel

We do not know when we have the other strains by Humboldt back on stock but as there are a lot of problems with the import to Europe these packs could be the last packs for next years. I am not joking, it took us a lot of stress to get these few...maybe it will change and there will be more but as we know at the moment......getting Humboldt is a true challenge in Europe :/

Do not forget to check our recommended cannabis seeds, the latest weedseeds and our cheap and reduced seeds and terpenes :)

I wish you all the best - stay well!!!
J.

Do you happen to know what the dominant terpenes are in each strain? I always choose a strain based on its terpenes as I believe certain ones work better for me.

It is my hope that someday, all seed sellers will include this information on their websites for their customers' benefit.

Back
Top Bottom