Can't get seeds for the life of me in QLD please help!

If I can recommend an easy strain with big impressive results with little maintenance or issues affan anything maze sharif like in the strain big bud is Afghan X skunk#1 Afghan landrace Afghan Kush Afghan skunk these are all packed full of flavour stink and high THC high yield pest mould resistant and Afghan landrace is one of them strains that it may not have 30% THC but it will put you on your arse harder than Mike Tyson and keep U there out of all the strains I keep coming back it's a pure strain you don't get a tolerance to it like other X strains and even sativa strains and if your ever having troubles doing number 2 a hit of this first thing in the morning will have your plumbing cleared out lol I swear it moves things faster than coffee lol

Mediseedman.com is in aus you create an account then choose what U want place the order they then emai you an order number you then get into your bank app and do a money transfer to go industries I think it's called but they will give you Thier account details and when transferring in the section where it says description you put the order reference number in place once you have done transfer log on to your account go into tickets in options and create new ticket you then put your order number in the space given and fill the rest of your info in making sure your address is the right one in your account and once payment has cleared usually 24rs they will then send U a confirmation of order email and then they send you a germination instructions in an email and your seeds are a few days away I have used them for over two years now and have had great success and if the seeds do t sprout for you I'm sure try but you might need a hand gaining some me knowledge in the best way suits you cause not everyone has 100 percent success app the time it's all about numbers yputl throw 10 in and none come up you have to look at the temps the moisture levels the humidity how deep was it planted was it planted upside down is the substrate too cold many factors like this even soaking a seed too long you will drown it before it gets a chance so sometimes it's really hard to admit but blaming seed companies and badmouthing them when you could be doing something wrong won't get you more seeds or anything other than real growers laughing Thier arse off at you the only problem I'm having is finding non feminized seeds feminized have more of a tendency to Hermie or have alot lower THC content and when buying feminised seeds U don't know if it's a 1sy gen second gen U know there's only so many times you can reverse pollinate a plant before it becomes useless and reverse pollinating another f2 is room it's getting too damn hard to even find just regular seeds that are decant strains and the stupid part is seeds are legal to own buy sell swap in aus now so what's the go we should be able to buy them from smoke shops with the rest of the novelty items fme
Hi people, I had the same problem/s. Eventually scored 20 seeds from asking around. Only 2 germinated, 1 was female, and I have cloned ever since. Yes, it's tough out there for us 'little home growers'.

Mediseedman.com is in aus you create an account then choose what U want place the order they then emai you an order number you then get into your bank app and do a money transfer to go industries I think it's called but they will give you Thier account details and when transferring in the section where it says description you put the order reference number in place once you have done transfer log on to your account go into tickets in options and create new ticket you then put your order number in the space given and fill the rest of your info in making sure your address is the right one in your account and once payment has cleared usually 24rs they will then send U a confirmation of order email and then they send you a germination instructions in an email and your seeds are a few days away I have used them for over two years now and have had great success and if the seeds do t sprout for you I'm sure try but you might need a hand gaining some me knowledge in the best way suits you cause not everyone has 100 percent success app the time it's all about numbers yputl throw 10 in and none come up you have to look at the temps the moisture levels the humidity how deep was it planted was it planted upside down is the substrate too cold many factors like this even soaking a seed too long you will drown it before it gets a chance so sometimes it's really hard to admit but blaming seed companies and badmouthing them when you could be doing something wrong won't get you more seeds or anything other than real growers laughing Thier arse off at you the only problem I'm having is finding non feminized seeds feminized have more of a tendency to Hermie or have alot lower THC content and when buying feminised seeds U don't know if it's a 1sy gen second gen U know there's only so many times you can reverse pollinate a plant before it becomes useless and reverse pollinating another f2 is room it's getting too damn hard to even find just regular seeds that are decant strains and the stupid part is seeds are legal to own buy sell swap in aus now so what's the go we should be able to buy them from smoke shops with the rest of the novelty items fme
U in waratah waratah I'm in the dale

Clearly mediseed man is not Australian, you can tell immediately from the catalogue, layout & photos which are exactly the same a number of international sites. They may well import to somewhere like Stanthorpe, but that’s not what the OP was looking for.

AFAIK there are none in Qld, but think for a second; best place & quality is Canberra. Google it.

Clearly Mediseedman is not Australian, you can tell immediately from the catalogue, layout & photos which are exactly the same as a number of international sites. This kind of reange is not available locally. They may well import to somewhere like Stanthorpe, but that’s not what the OP was looking for.

AFAIK there are none in Qld, but think for a second; best place & quality is Canberra. Eg

This dude is based in Sydney and I have made 2 orders in the past 3 months and both packages arrived within 5 days.

You do need to search through his seed listings though as any Out Of Stock seeds aren't removed and at first glance it seems all the seeds are Out Of Stock but there is definitely a few to choose from.

Positives from this site-

Seeds will arrive as no customs involved

Easy ordering process

Free seeds added to your order ( though my 2nd order didn't get them and I wasn't too fazed as I ordered 15 seeds (pack of 12 and pack of 3) in my 1st order but I received 22 seeds all up (15 that I paid for plus I got 4 seeds of the type I ordered, feminised photoperiod, but from different breeder/ strain unexpectedly for free plus If seed listing has 3 seeds for $$ then you receive 4. 10 seeds advertised you receive 12 etc.... but I'm guessing this is from the original breeder and not an added extra 🤷‍♂️

My germination rate was 6 seeds planted with 4 of those now growing strong

Prices OK considering you aren't paying for Stealth shipping from overseas

Negatives -

Selection is very limited unless you are lucky to time it so new listings are posted but even still you have a choice of 2-3 breeders with relatively unknown genetics (in my experience but I'm happy with the first strains I ordered they are 3 weeks into flower now and so far so good)

Pictures of available strains usually available on his Instagram page or a Google search of finished strains may or may not help.

I researched for a long time looking at seed banks before spending my money here and if you are getting desperate for seeds like I was then I have no issue recommending this place.

Hope this helps

Ive spent the past year trying to get seeds. Tried twice from one reputable provider and nothing showed up. Tried twice from another provider and nothing showed up. Is there a reliable way to get some seeds in QLD, Aus? Im really at my wits end after 12 months not being able to get any stock? Appreciate any assistance.
I'm also searching for seeds...any luck your self???

I'm also searching for seeds...any luck your self???
The person you were asking has not logged in since some time last year so it is unlikely you will get an answer.

There are the couple of messages just above yours from earlier this year. Those growers seem to like the people/seed banks they used so you might want to consider looking at the companies mentioned.

It does seem that finding quality seeds is somewhat hard in your part of the world. Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom