Cant get seeds for the life of me in Australia please help!

spiralout

Ive spent the past year trying to get seeds. Tried twice from one reputable provider and nothing showed up. Tried twice from another provider and nothing showed up. Is there a reliable way to get some seeds in QLD, Aus? Im really at my wits end after 12 months not being able to get any stock? Appreciate any assistance.

I have no idea which vendors you used in your attempts. Were they ones that both ship to Australia (not all do) and have some kind of "stealth" option?

It's generally easier to get contraband into a country during the week or so immediately prior to Christmas, because Customs agents tend to be "a bit" overwhelmed at that time. Try arranging shipment so that it enters your country at that time, or even slightly before. Use a "fresh/clean" address, in case the one(s) you've already used have been flagged. If you're paranoid, try to find a vendor that will work with you in regards to using a different "from" address than usual. A real address, just not what he/she normally uses.

Pick a good friend on another continent, Europe or the Americas, have them purchase, repackage and send to you.
As souvenirs of course.

I didn't mention it earlier, because of the expense. However... If you could get together with a bunch of trusted friends and figure out a "bulk order," one of you could hunt around for a (relatively) cheap round trip flight to/from a city in Belgium or Germany, then drive or take a train to the Netherlands, buy the seeds, hide them in your luggage (gut a laptop if necessary and it's a largish buy, or do something else creative), return to your original destination city, fart around for a few more days enjoying the sights, then fly back home.

The above is virtually foolproof. You don't draw extra attention to yourself like you would if you flew directly to "Cannabis City," bought seeds, and immediately hopped on the next flight back. And, as mentioned, it provides you with an opportunity to have week vacation in a foreign land. The major downside is, of course, the not inconsiderable additional expense. That's why you probably wouldn't want to do it solely for yourself - it would make the per seed cost pretty high. But if you can arrange to purchase 100+ seeds, well...

There are seed vendors in other countries, but that's the one where you'll find the most that carry out over-the-counter business. Unless you want to fly to one of the "legal" states in the USA, but that'd probably cost you more in airfare. Barney's Farm, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, et cetera can all be found there, either in their own stores, in "coffee" shops that also sell seeds, or both. And while you are there, you have the opportunity to try some of the bud. Come to think of it, maybe you'd better plan on a two-week vacation :rofl: .

I have no idea which vendors you used in your attempts. Were they ones that both ship to Australia (not all do) and have some kind of "stealth" option?

It's generally easier to get contraband into a country during the week or so immediately prior to Christmas, because Customs agents tend to be "a bit" overwhelmed at that time. Try arranging shipment so that it enters your country at that time, or even slightly before. Use a "fresh/clean" address, in case the one(s) you've already used have been flagged. If you're paranoid, try to find a vendor that will work with you in regards to using a different "from" address than usual. A real address, just not what he/she normally uses.

My understanding is that we cant mention vendors unless they are sponsors. weedseedsexpress

Pick a good friend on another continent, Europe or the Americas, have them purchase, repackage and send to you.
As souvenirs of course.

Thats a good idea. I know some people in Japan but thats about it, Ill ask them the question.

I didn't mention it earlier, because of the expense. However... If you could get together with a bunch of trusted friends and figure out a "bulk order," one of you could hunt around for a (relatively) cheap round trip flight to/from a city in Belgium or Germany, then drive or take a train to the Netherlands, buy the seeds, hide them in your luggage (gut a laptop if necessary and it's a largish buy, or do something else creative), return to your original destination city, fart around for a few more days enjoying the sights, then fly back home.

The above is virtually foolproof. You don't draw extra attention to yourself like you would if you flew directly to "Cannabis City," bought seeds, and immediately hopped on the next flight back. And, as mentioned, it provides you with an opportunity to have week vacation in a foreign land. The major downside is, of course, the not inconsiderable additional expense. That's why you probably wouldn't want to do it solely for yourself - it would make the per seed cost pretty high. But if you can arrange to purchase 100+ seeds, well...

There are seed vendors in other countries, but that's the one where you'll find the most that carry out over-the-counter business. Unless you want to fly to one of the "legal" states in the USA, but that'd probably cost you more in airfare. Barney's Farm, Sensi Seeds, Serious Seeds, et cetera can all be found there, either in their own stores, in "coffee" shops that also sell seeds, or both. And while you are there, you have the opportunity to try some of the bud. Come to think of it, maybe you'd better plan on a two-week vacation :rofl: .

Im all on my lonesome unfortuantely.

"legal" states in the USA,
I live in a legal state, California. I have been to shit load of dispensaries and asked about seeds, all I could find was clones... Dependable online source for me is a must!

Are there any particular strains you're looking for? Maybe some friends around the world could put together a care package?

The only problem with that is that it breaks forum guidelines:
Posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, mail order Marijuana or any other substance or article are not permitted.

...so you probably shouldn't discuss it in public. Particularly in a thread that has already been edited by a staff member for the egregious offense of mentioning that a non-paying vendor could not successfully complete a transaction with a member :rolleyes: .

Speaking of which, one of the businesses that are currently paying the owner of the forum stated in September that they were shipping to Australia again. I'd post a link to the article on the business' blog page, but they chose not to repost it here, for some reason. I don't think they've posted anything since July; maybe the ability to do so costs extra for them, IDK. Anyway, I don't want to get in trouble for posting the link. Maybe you could figure out which business it is by... Hmm. This sure is a pain in the ass, lol. I've no idea.

The only problem with that is that it breaks forum guidelines:

...so you probably shouldn't discuss it in public. Particularly in a thread that has already been edited by a staff member for the egregious offense of mentioning that a non-paying vendor could not successfully complete a transaction with a member :rolleyes: .

Speaking of which, one of the businesses that are currently paying the owner of the forum stated in September that they were shipping to Australia again. I'd post a link to the article on the business' blog page, but they chose not to repost it here, for some reason. I don't think they've posted anything since July; maybe the ability to do so costs extra for them, IDK. Anyway, I don't want to get in trouble for posting the link. Maybe you could figure out which business it is by... Hmm. This sure is a pain in the ass, lol. I've no idea.
Oops my bad!

I was just looking at 420 Mag sponsor page and I see that "Dutch seed shop" says that they have been shipping to Australia for years. Any feedback on them?

What Vegan4Life mentions. Look at the sponsor's page and if that fails just do a search of the 420Magazine message board. Others have asked the same question. There is a sub-forum just for people from the Australian continent and the question has been asked there several times.

If it is just any Marijuana seed you are looking for then just ask good friends if they have any to spare. It could give you enough to play around with while you are looking at your seed bank options.

Why not try one of our sponsor seed banks?

Read the site carefully and make sure they ship there.

Also make sure they deliver in stealth packaging.

I would even contact them and tell your story so their aware of your situation, so they can adjust accordingly if need be.

Just a thought

Thanks everyone for your considered responses.

I will look at the Australian forum.
I explained to weedseedsexpress the troubles I was having and they said it would be all good, and nothing after two attempts and 4 months since the first order :( But I will try another.
I am not fussed about strains, beggars cant be choosers. I would prefer feminised though.

Back
Top Bottom