Can't tell if powder mildew or not

Fyffer

Some close ups at 14x on the leaf that I thought looked like sign of mildew. At 35-45 humidity. 70-82. Temps. Could me spots from Foiler feeding. Then a photo of the bus it self. Any info be great hoping no pm. I got 4 weeks of flower left.

420-magazine-mobile1230715396.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1266563510.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

More I look less I think it is powder mildew. But if it is I need to treat now. Need some second options.

If its powdery mould rub a finger on it just to make sure it is it.
If it rubs onto your finger a little its it. And not just a leaf discolour.
Then yes start by getting better air circulation and keep dampness out. Also there is a spay. May be white oil. And it says its for powdery mould. Hope this helps. You dont want mould on your buds

are you sure its not spider mites?......ive never had them, so no experience there....but it does look like mite damage

This is really the only plant of 6 in the flower room with these signs. Thinking going to try skim milk with water at 9 parts water to milk. Heard safe to be on the buds.

Doesn't look like PM to me. It looks more like pest damage. Get 30-60X magnification and take a good look at both sides of an affected leaf.

Ok. I have KnatS early on but they seem under control. I get a pic of the whole plant at 4 when lights are on. Thank you. Everyone.

It was aphids. Found them. Sprayed. With safer end all 2. Got 4 weeks of flower left hope there ok.

Back
Top Bottom