Help diagnosing possible powdery mildew please

Is this Powdery Mildew?
Hey folks, bit of diagnosis assistance please! This appeared on a Bubba Hash literally overnight. I’ve never had Powdery Mildew but it’s the only thing I can think of that it might be. I have a few plants in this tent and all the other plants are fine, no sign of this. Only Bubba.

For the record. The environment in the tent is really stable. Temps are 77-83ºF lights on with humidity usually in the high 50s, sometimes in the 60s and only once over 65% (68% and not for long). And the humidity doesn’t rise too much at all at lights off. Humidity remains under 65% lights-off. And lights-off temps are 68-72ºF.

It literally appeared overnight.

F37952A9-E24C-4663-A710-51EBA8FE3C08.jpeg

1C96AD96-82A9-4446-88FE-23B2826D2689.jpeg

68476684-7D93-4131-BC81-2DE320020287.jpeg

05DEF0B6-3347-434A-B7D0-6B9A3B9B1195.jpeg

84544DB9-7FDB-4269-81A7-EB34D4521672.jpeg

I thought about giving a leaf wash as its about time for one, or a “weaponised” DeStress. But then realised it was about to be lights of and if it is PM then that’s the last ting I’d want to do.

I tried to wipe some off with a soft damp cloth but when the leaf dried, the spots were still there. If it’s PM, there is a milk thing I can do right? Hopefully someone will know what mix I should make. I have full cream milk only in the house.

Then, maybe its not PM, maybe it’s something else. Better find out before I do anything.

Hopefully someone can confirm or deny PM for me.
:Namaste:

A few folks have reassured me it’s not PM. We’re currently thinking foliar spray residue... just strange it doesn’t seem to wash off. I’ll come back and update when it’s sorted.
Still curious to know if it’s anything like anyone else has seen :)

A few folks have reassured me it’s not PM. We’re currently thinking foliar spray residue... just strange it doesn’t seem to wash off. I’ll come back and update when it’s sorted.
Still curious to know if it’s anything like anyone else has seen :)
Hey AG, I was getting caught up and saw this post. Did you ever figure this out? Gotta say, my first thought was foliar residue as well. I’ve seen very similar residue leftover from my foliars.

Back
Top Bottom