Capn's Closet: AK-47 Auto & Purple Hulk Auto 12/12, Enjoy Your Stay!

CapnButter

Howdy everyone and thank you for joining me on my grow journey. This is my first journal so take it easy on me :headbanger: :thanks:.
For starters: I have 2 plants. one of them is AK-47 and the other is Purple hulk. they are both auto flowers.
Soil: I used merical grow ( I know that soil is not very ideal but it was what was at my disposal at the time. I am hoping to go to way better soil in the future).
Nuets: I use general organics liquid ( If you would like to see my feeding schedule ask away).
Pots: Fabric 5 gallons are what im using (I think).
LED lights: The light I am using is a VIPARSPECTRA full spectrum LED with a light cycle of 12/12 (I will get into why i am using 12/12 in a little bit).
Fan: I have 1 fan for air circulation.
Tent: This is a closet grow and im using a cool grows tent.
Temp/humidity: The temp stays around 75 F when the light is off and 85 F when the light is on. The humidity stays around 35-50% (I know, I know, it needs to be stable and around 50 all the time but i dont have the equipment). I dont use any temp or humidity regulators because at the moment because I dont have the money or a sponsor to be able to upgrade but stay tuned and you will be able to see my grow setup improve drastically ( I hope :cheesygrinsmiley:).

When they started: I started this grow Dec 5th 2020 (The day I put both of the seeds into soil) they are doing very well in my opinion. At first I was a little scared because they were in veg for longer than I expected but they are doing great now (ill get into all of this in a second).
The seedling stage: I will catch you all up so you can understand how it went in the start. They skyrocketed right off the bat, prob growing a couple inches in a week ( for me thats crazy cool!). The leaves became very quickly fat and amazing looking ( that had me exited too).
Veg: Now veg was a little weird. this is one of my first full attention grows so everything is new at this point, that is why i was getting so exited when they grew so fast and looked so healthy. I topped them at the 5th node and was stress training down the branches as they went. they were growing great and I was learning so much every day. The leaves were fat and healthy and looked so good. After a while of stress training and defoliation I thought they were going into flower soon but boy was I wrong. they kept stretching and stretching showing no signs of sex (I bought them knowing they are females but you know how it is) after a while they slowed down very much and still weren't showing signs of sex. So i thought to my self *oh crap they gave me photos and now i dont know what to do* ( I thought wrong, they are autos.) ps. the font changed and i cant find the font to change it back :thedoubletake:. butttt back to the story. They were not going into flower and i was like what the heck. I waited a week or so to see if they would change and they still didnt so I found this website and someone said put them on 12/12 they will change and sure enough they did over night.
Flower: Now my beautiful ladies are in flower. After I changed the light to 12/12 they shot up over night with bright green main colas and wight hairs popping out of almost every conjunction. It has been about 3 days since and they are reaching for the stars (Ha ha metaphorically that is because they are in a closet :laughtwo::laughtwo:).

Thank you to everyone that has looked into my grow journal and hopefully i covered most of the things. if i didnt just reply and i will make sure to send over some info. I will see all of you in a couple of days with some more updates! :yahoo::surf::adore:

Photo Jan 29, 9 42 59 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 29, 9 42 04 PM.jpg

Howdy everyone and thank you for joining me on my grow journey. This is my first journal so take it easy on me :headbanger: :thanks:.
For starters: I have 2 plants. one of them is AK-47 and the other is Purple hulk. they are both auto flowers.
Soil: I used merical grow ( I know that soil is not very ideal but it was what was at my disposal at the time. I am hoping to go to way better soil in the future).
Nuets: I use general organics liquid ( If you would like to see my feeding schedule ask away).
Pots: Fabric 5 gallons are what im using (I think).
LED lights: The light I am using is a VIPARSPECTRA full spectrum LED with a light cycle of 12/12 (I will get into why i am using 12/12 in a little bit).
Fan: I have 1 fan for air circulation.
Tent: This is a closet grow and im using a cool grows tent.
Temp/humidity: The temp stays around 75 F when the light is off and 85 F when the light is on. The humidity stays around 35-50% (I know, I know, it needs to be stable and around 50 all the time but i dont have the equipment). I dont use any temp or humidity regulators because at the moment because I dont have the money or a sponsor to be able to upgrade but stay tuned and you will be able to see my grow setup improve drastically ( I hope :cheesygrinsmiley:).

When they started: I started this grow Dec 5th 2020 (The day I put both of the seeds into soil) they are doing very well in my opinion. At first I was a little scared because they were in veg for longer than I expected but they are doing great now (ill get into all of this in a second).
The seedling stage: I will catch you all up so you can understand how it went in the start. They skyrocketed right off the bat, prob growing a couple inches in a week ( for me thats crazy cool!). The leaves became very quickly fat and amazing looking ( that had me exited too).
Veg: Now veg was a little weird. this is one of my first full attention grows so everything is new at this point, that is why i was getting so exited when they grew so fast and looked so healthy. I topped them at the 5th node and was stress training down the branches as they went. they were growing great and I was learning so much every day. The leaves were fat and healthy and looked so good. After a while of stress training and defoliation I thought they were going into flower soon but boy was I wrong. they kept stretching and stretching showing no signs of sex (I bought them knowing they are females but you know how it is) after a while they slowed down very much and still weren't showing signs of sex. So i thought to my self *oh crap they gave me photos and now i dont know what to do* ( I thought wrong, they are autos.) ps. the font changed and i cant find the font to change it back :thedoubletake:. butttt back to the story. They were not going into flower and i was like what the heck. I waited a week or so to see if they would change and they still didnt so I found this website and someone said put them on 12/12 they will change and sure enough they did over night.
Flower: Now my beautiful ladies are in flower. After I changed the light to 12/12 they shot up over night with bright green main colas and wight hairs popping out of almost every conjunction. It has been about 3 days since and they are reaching for the stars (Ha ha metaphorically that is because they are in a closet :laughtwo::laughtwo:).

Thank you to everyone that has looked into my grow journal and hopefully i covered most of the things. if i didnt just reply and i will make sure to send over some info. I will see all of you in a couple of days with some more updates! :yahoo::surf::adore:

Photo Jan 29, 9 42 59 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 29, 9 42 04 PM.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend. :thumb:

Maybe they werent autos afterall. They look healthy. I have a similar size setup but im not using my tent. It gets kinda hot.
I have 2 gorilla glue auto in their 7th week. One got pruned at a early age and is now denser. Ive started 2 photos. 1 alaskan purple and 1 white widow. In there 2nd week. Autos are easy but photos can be controlled and you dont have to run the lights as long once flowered.this sure is satisfying.
I feel like im hijacking ur thread. Sorry.

20210226_224603.jpg

20210226_224556.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting in Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom