Listen2marley's Indoor Multi Strain Grow - 400W HPS & 105W CFL

Re: listen2marleys first indoor grow! 150W hps and cfl's all autos all the time!

hey has anyone ever tryed greenhouses powder feeding? They just sent me some samples and I was going To try the short flowering on my super silver auto but the short flower is for indicas and the ssh is a sativa think i should still use the short flower? Any opinions on the producy itself would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: listen2marleys first indoor grow! 150W hps and cfl's all autos all the time!

so its been a little bit since iv updated this so figured it was about time. my AK is still growing real slow compared to my last auto (visions lowryder) im kind of worried its going to end up being a tiny plant. I used a root pack for the first time any chance it could be screwing up the root growth? then I have my first pictures of my super silver haze auto. then finally my weird plant. its turning out to be twice as potent as all my other unknown strains but iv never seen a plant like this. if you look at it the leafs are so tight that it looks like theres only one long pointy leaf its very odd plant. any insight on it or how to speed up my autos would be much appreciated. Happy growing!
ak day 24
image13735.jpg

image13736.jpg

super silver haze auto
image13737.jpg
image13738.jpg

and the wierd plant yet to be names (suggestions are welcomed)
image13739.jpg
image13740.jpg
image13741.jpg

lol that is the absolute perfect name. and I cant describe its effects untill its harvested but will deff give a smoke report when the time comes.

hey yall heres another update. edward scissor hands is looking great. wierdest plant iv ever seen. its now only growing 1 leafed and its the opposite of most plants. its really bulky buds at the bottom and gets thinner as it goes up very odd.
auto ak
image13837.jpg

image13838.jpg
image13839.jpg

auto super silver haze
image13840.jpg
image13841.jpg

these are my bag seed I showed a little bit ago. toward the back is a big cola which is one plant and the rest is another big plant I LSTed. first close up on the buds is the LST one other is the regular stand up cola.
image13844.jpg
image13842.jpg
image13843.jpg

and finally edward scissor hands. If you look close you can see how its one leafed. anyone ever see that before?
image13845.jpg

hey brighlight im looking for the most colorful photo out there (purple red black ect.) you said to ask your opinion so I am. have never grown any but have always liked them. itll just be a for fun grow so dont really care about thc cbd indica or sativa just want it to be basically no green and not too hard to grow since I am still pretty new. will take anyone elses suggestions too! thanks

Hello marley. NO green? That makes it tough. The only thing that I grow often that goes from green to purple w/o cold temperature influence are sour diesel hybrids. I do have a couple of freebie seeds of Sweet autos: Black Caramel & Dark Devil that look more like you seek. Crazy coloration. Never grown them however. I buy from attitude, which has "purple" as a set search criteria if you want to see what's out there.

thanks brightlight. Im putting some pics up now and first ones are my super silver haze. Im trying to lst her but am not sure if in doing it correctly so if anyone can tell me if I am or if im not what i need to do id appreciate it. also just got a 160x-200x microscope to check the trichs so i harvest at the right time but i have never done this before so im having a hard time telling the difference between clear and cloudy trichs. I got a few pics i took through the scope that arnt very good at all but im going to put them up anyway and if you guys can tell me if you think they are clear or cloudy that would be cool so I know for the future. thats it for now will do a regular update with the ak, edward and the other bag seeds tomorrow. have a green day!

super silver have LST
image13998.jpg
image13999.jpg
image14000.jpg

these are the trichs of my edward scissor hands leaf that was close to the main cola.
image14001.jpg
image14002.jpg
image14003.jpg

so its been awhile since iv done an update iv been super busy. Got a huge powdery mildew issue right now on my AK and SSH. AK has about 2 weeks left tops and SSH I planned on bringing inside soon but right now my grow closet is perfectly clean. If I bring it inside will the mildew get stuck in my closet and spread to any future plants I grow? I really dont want to get rid of the SSH because its looking good besides the pm but also dont want to ruin my grow room or future plants just to finish the SSH. So anyone have any suggestions for me Id really appreciate it! Also some of the bottom leafs on both plants are super dry. If I try to squeeze or bend them they crack which I know is not normal.
SSH
image14831.jpg

AK
image14832.jpg

I tryed the hydrogen peroxide but it didnt seem to work at all. Im going to show you guys a picture and want to know if its even worth continuing with or should I scrap it? Its halfway through flower if I were to scrap it could I use it for hash and would the mildew effect the hash? just wanna know my best option because its pretty infected and is only getting worse. the top picture is how it started and the bottom picture is how bad its at now . took the bottom picture today.
image14831.jpg
image14832.jpg
image15301.jpg

I was originally thinking vinegar so I googled it. 4 tablespoons to a gallon! Here is a source with a few other natural remedies including milk... Hope you get it! Source!

:popcorn:
I'm really not sure how to go about dealing with mildew issues Marley as I've never had them. But I'll get you some expert help over here from 1 or 2 of my 420 buddies who've dealt with mildew.

I also recommend SNS-244 to eliminate powder mold. You don't want to spray late developed flowers, but it works fantastic for early flower and vegetation.

Back
Top Bottom