Caraxaz Bloodworm

LIL JAMES

420 Member
THIS IS MY APPLEFRTITTER; HER NAME WAS PRINCE DAMEON NAMED AFTER CHARACTER ON H.O.D. SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO B A BONSAI EXPERIMENT. HOWEVER I ACCIDENTLY KNOCKED HR TOP OFF. WHICH WWAS WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT 5 WEEKS OLD, NOW SHE IS NOW 80 DAYS OLD FROM SEED. I RENAMED AFTER IT LOOKED LIKE SHE GREW A PAIR OF WINGS, HER NEW NAME IS CARAXAS BLOODWORM AFTER PRINCE DAEMONS DRAGON.

20221016_090103 (1).jpg

20221015_181424.jpg

HER NEW NAME IS CARAXAS BLOODWORM AFTER PRINCE DAEMONS DRAGON
@LIL JAMES , good morning and nice seeing another post from you, keep it up, always fun seeing the experiments of another member.
I'm at a loss to who Daemons Dragon is, its probably one of those generation gaps. Anyway, that ugly duckling looking plant of yours I'm sure will probably turn out to be the lovely preverbal Swan. In fact I'm sure she will from what I see from your other plants.
Thanks for sharing your garden space, interesting to say the least.
Stay safe.

JUST RECENTLY BEGAN WATHING HOUSE OF DRAGONS ON HBO. ALONG WITH GAME OF THRONES, ALWAYS BEEN INTO DRAGONS, VAMPIRES & STUFF. SO ORIGINALLY SHE NAMED AFTER PRINCE DAEMON, A LEAD CHARACTER, AFTER HER ACCIDENT & SHE REGREW LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD WINGS SO I CHANGED THE NAME TO THE DRAGON HE RIDES IN THE SERIES.

THIS IS MY APPLEFRTITTER; HER NAME WAS PRINCE DAMEON NAMED AFTER CHARACTER ON H.O.D. SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO B A BONSAI EXPERIMENT. HOWEVER I ACCIDENTLY KNOCKED HR TOP OFF. WHICH WWAS WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT 5 WEEKS OLD, NOW SHE IS NOW 80 DAYS OLD FROM SEED. I RENAMED AFTER IT LOOKED LIKE SHE GREW A PAIR OF WINGS, HER NEW NAME IS CARAXAS BLOODWORM AFTER PRINCE DAEMONS DRAGON.

20221016_090103 (1).jpg

20221015_181424.jpg
This is her today @ 99 days from seed, week 2 of preflower

20221102_222346.jpg

20221102_222333.jpg

Hi Lil James.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom