Carp/ Urdedpal....Question?

JohnnyBlazed

I know you guys are hydro (ebb&flow)connisuers.......I got my baby budding, but the buds have stopping growing rapidly and the hairs arent changing colors only about 20% orange they've been flowering on 12/12 for 8 weeks. PH at 5.9-6.1 constantly....would lengthening the darkness to 14 hrs help the process??? Also some of the leaves have become brittle and brown at the very very tip( maybe like 2-3 mm of the tip).....I assume this is slight nutrient burn, and that you want your plants to be on the edge of getting this due to the high PPM of the nutrients this late in the growing stage. Am i correct??? Anyhow any help is appreciated. Thanks from a learning grower:peace:

yeah bro,,the light is actually far,,I usually keep my light about a foot above my girls

Hay Bro.. For My Own Info. What Is Your Ppm At This Point In The Game???

Just Like To Know How Others Are Doing Thers...

Thanks....

PJ......im running 1250 ppm right now. Flora nova series from General Hydroponics.....seems to be getting the job done so far. By the way....your grow (or should i say grows) are sick......i love how you have your rooms setup....hows the Aero coming???

Back
Top Bottom