Urdedpal's Journal

She was 3 ft Berry with no LST. And I got another day or two of drying. All plants were under 4 ft. To give you a better ideal the green stake is 4 ft long and about 5 to 6 inches is buried in the medium.

White skunk plant weighed 130 grams dry weight.

DSC00001_edited-21.jpg

Lucky Queen 1 weighed 128 grams.

DSC00002_edited-2.jpg

Still waiting on LQ 2 to dry and chronic is still flowering. Clones look good too.

It's lovely. Thanks for sharing!

The nugz are nice heady nugz. Its why I gave them a z at the end. A buddy told me that and it was kinda funny but now I don't get the joke. I think I missed something.
Anyway, the last LQ weighed 140 grams dry weight. I had hoped for more but thats all she gave.
Sorry I have not been around so much, been doing alot of tests and other work related bull shit.
But here's a pic of the chronic, still not sure when I will clip her.

DSC00009_edited-3.jpg

She seems to be fat all over. Even the laterals are fat.

DSC00001_edited-16.jpg

Growing is a rewarding experience on the last few weeks of flower.

And here is a group shot of the clones. They are lookin good. Harvest for those are on the 7th of December.

Is that a different language DaMagoMan? LOL The chronic plant is actually small but will still put out over a qp dried weight. The clones I will be lucky to get a ounce each.

24 very small ladies, 2 per pot. Yeild will be down cause I had them too close together for too long but I am still expecting close to a pound or more.

I harvested everything yesterday. I needed some time to make some nesecery adjustments to the flower area so every body got cut down. The DF was ready but the LQ could have used some more time.
The chronic fox tailed and judt kept growing but now she is chopped like the rest.

DSC00001_edited-18.jpg

This is the chronic

DSC00004_edited-13.jpg

Very large laterals

DSC00007_edited-2.jpg

DSC00006_edited-12.jpg

main cola.

DSC00009_edited-11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom