Urdedpal's Journal

As for The Cheese, in the UK cannabis scene, the Cheese has become one of those special and elusive strains whose name is synonymous with good weed.It's old school flavour and sublime effects have become a stand out. Cheese was cloned only in the UK, so she remained a regional phenomenon.
Based on the characteristics of her taste and high, it is believed that the Cheese clone originated from 1980's Skunk and Northern Lights lineages. Cheese clones passed between many breeders and growers, and as they circulated, several breeders attempted to capture this variety's special qualities in seed form.
Cheese has a special "Dank", incense-like aroma, with a smooth distinctive flavour and an easy going, mellow high, which settles in calmly and is virtually without ceiling.

I ain't worrying, I just always want to improve and I thought you would like to know what I think of my own personal progress. Got another pic up date.
Today is day 43 in flower for the five plants from seed.
This is the double fun.

doublefun.jpg

The pic doesn't do her justice, she is a rather large plant.

doublefun_2_.jpg

Here is a bud shot from the front. See the damage to the leaves because the light is too close.

doublefun_3_.jpg

This is another thats getting to close to the light. Nothing I can do about it now.

doublefun_4_.jpg

doublefun_5_.jpg

These two bud shots are from the back section were the light does not hit them from directly overhead. Its easy to see that the leaves are healthier here than the ones that get too close to the light.

Here are some pics of the chronic. Its easy to see just how much she stands out to the others. Since she is the shortest of the five there has been no burning from the lights and the nutes are damn near perfect for her.

chronic4.jpg

Here's a shot of some of her lateral branches. She has many.

chronic_2_.jpg

And this is the main cola. I told ya she is a slow pace grower that really starts to change in size late in flowering. I always enjoy growing the chronics cause at the end the main cola is a true eye opener.

chronic_3_.jpg

Here is a pic of the whiteskunk. I can't help but be dissapointed cause I have grown this strain before and I know that the colas can be much larger. Its a damn shame cause its one of the best tasting weeds I have had.

whiteskunk.JPG

whiteskunk_2_.JPG

Hopefully the two clones will yeild better since they will be smaller and wont be stressed out by being too close to the lights. After the clones, I won't have time to grow this strain again. There are just too many out there that I want to try out.

Here is the lucky queen towards the back. Over all I am happy with this plant. She is between the df and the ws. The buds look good to me.

lucky_queen_2.jpg

A closer pic of the main cola.

lucky_queen_2_2_.jpg

This is the other Lucky queen. She is not to shabby.

Lucky_queen.jpg

A pic of her central cola.

Lucky_queen_2_.jpg

A closer pic.

Lucky_queen_3_.jpg

Getting any closer causes me to loose focus. I hate this old ass cam but my newer one broke and I am still upset about that.

Lucky_queen_5_.jpg

Lucky_queen_6_.jpg

Its a real pain in the ass to crop and size all these pics then process them to the gallery so if you guys think there are too many please let me know. I always hated doing too much work for nothing.

Hah. Ive got alot of free time and id be more than happy to do it for you. Ive got one hell of a background in graphic design and just working with these picture would be a pleasure. I dont care how small the king cola is on that white skunk, its still a freakin' beaut.

I am not sure how you would be able to help me without giving personal info out which I can't and won't do but thanks. As long as you like the pics I will post them. I work with photo shop elements 5.0. Its not the best but I am too much of a amatuer to buy the real photoshop. Maybe someday, cause I am suppose to get a real big camera upgrade for Xmas. Wifey might get me one of those pricy Nikons or Cannons. If you want to help out with the site you can always contact Moose. We are always looking for good members to join our lil group to make this forum site better and there is a opening for gallery mods. You would be seriously considered because of your previous posts and your post count.
He are the pics of the clones on day 13 flowering.

clones8.jpg

clones_2_.jpg

clones_3_.jpg

clones_4_.jpg

They seem to be healthy, I just wish I can put more light on them with out adding another light assembly. My electric just doesn't need to be higher right now.

And here are the group shots. My ending of this update. With all these pics it makes updating a time consuming process but when I look back I think its worth it. I delete my pics normally after the updates so they are now comepletely 420's pics.

groupshot4.jpg

group_shot.jpg

Something to seriously consider. The clones look great so far and that group shot is one for the photoalbum.

Dude I strive to grow like this one day. That cola on the chronic massive, like a damn Christmas tree. About the cropping, I've got photoshop 7 but find it easier to use windows photo gallery on Vista. Program launches quicker, simpler and takes almost no time to use the easy crop tool. Windows picture and fax viewer on XP does the same thing.

Thanks guys. I hope you like the first harvest then. Berry, I am not sure if that would be a fair estimate, I grow hydro so they tend to grow faster than soil plus you use a metal halide and I use hps. Comparing the 2 grows would not be fair.

Thanks guys. I hope you like the first harvest then. Berry, I am not sure if that would be a fair estimate, I grow hydro so they tend to grow faster than soil plus you use a metal halide and I use hps. Comparing the 2 grows would not be fair.

Yeah, i know how hydro goes, they grow so much faster, i can see that for sure from your pics. But I do use a HPS, i have a switchable system and only veg with metal halide.

Oh, I did not know. Or maybe I forget. I kinda remember orange light in some of your pics. I might have been high.
Me being high, what are the chances.

Back
Top Bottom