Cat Stoned

GrimStoner

i just smoked up my cat and he took the hits without runnin away... im so happy my cats a stoner so i had to put this up here.... cat stories anyone? :p

dude my cat takes second hand hits too...when i chill on the couch she comes running as soon as she hears the lighter then just sits there and makes a weird face when i blow the smoke at her then she does weird ass shit and i just laugh hahah hahhaha ah sh

bongerella said:
My little girl Kimmie, we call her Squishey, loves secondhand bong hits. But only if the budds good. If me or my g/f say'"Squishey want a bong hit?", she'll come running out of her room to the bong.
Here's my Kimmie-girl. She likes bowls of homegrown too.

She looks like she has AIDS...

I have never seen a cat that doesn't run away at the first sign of smoke.. My dogs are cool with it, but my cats are all pussies.

i got 3 cats here,, two are my sis's and they dont like smokin, but mine def loves that stuff... good stuff

me and my friend took his cat into his car and we hotboxed that mutha till you couldnt see out the windows, it was so smokey, that cat looooves to take in second-hand

we hot boxed my bathroom in my bedroom with my cat once. had 6 guys and 3 pipes passing around. After that my cat jumped on my computer chair, and wouldn't let anyone touch him..he just wanted to chill for a while

my dog loves it when i get stoned he sits right next to me and waits for me to blow the smoke in his face!! and he also get the munchies. it is the only time he will eat

Hahaha omg wtf is wrong w/ur cat???, you might want to stop smoking with that thing.
Once I killed this kids hamster by blowing smoke in its face, so all u cat lovers make sure ur cat likes it and dont force him

lol i will tomorow...but dude AJ take a nap,eat somthing or take a walk just get off your comp and take a break from posting man LOL!...

Back
Top Bottom