Catdaddy - Herbies - Indica - 600W HPS

Sorry, No I did not give any nutes. The plants that had issues are buncing back after I transplanted into fresh soil.
Im just waiting for my plant to show signs of sex and\or tell me its hungry, while I water it with sat out tap water. I have all the big plants topped, and LST on oneplant. The LST plant has its shoot reaching up now, I now understand what LST is for. This is what one would do, if they wanted to do scrog correct? I was looking into scrog depending on the sex if my plants.

20150329_180836.jpg
20150329_180311.jpg

I started LST on my Afghani Kush today, I was waiting to make sure atleast 2/3 were female. I wanted to do a SCROG with my afghanis, I have too many plants for my 4x4 so Ill be taking apart a few females for clones. I just wanted an experienced eye to take a look and see if this looks alright. I have to buy the screen, which Ill do now. I transplanted them into 3 gallon smart pots on the 15th of March into fresh Ocean Forest soil, opiions whether or not Ill use any veg nutes at all? Is that ok?

Obviously I want a successful flower, does one always use nutes through flowering?

Hey bro have you looked into Roots organic soil? i was using fox farm and have switched over. Also check some different nutes i am also using fox but will be changing over to Advanced. just something to think about!

Thanks for stopping by, I dont know any other beginner growers only advanced people on here (who are beyond helpful,) lets bounce off eachothers journals man? Ya I want different soil it burns some seedlings..what do you use dude?

I have house and garden nutes but havnt used any yet. I want my plants to get bigger, theyre 33 days old do they look alright? I want to start using my Soil A + B but dont want to burn my plants. Have you done organic?

Is anyone interested in my journal? Id like to update it, this is the only forum that I dont get much responce.

I just started House and Garden Soil A + B **I also have Root Excelurator, Drip Clean, Top Booster.

I used 1.2 ml A 1.2ml B per gallon. Ill post pictures tonight, would love some activity as Im new.

Id really appreciate some feedback, I love this sites layout but very few responses. Anyway.

I just started 12\12 on day 46.
Afghani Kush (Regular) 2\3 confirmed fem 1 unknown
Sensi Star (Fem) 2\2 confirmed fem
Strawberry Blue (Fem) 1\1 confirmed fem
SEEDLINGS (Day 15 or so)
White widow x Big bud
Blue Cheese
Pineapple Chunk

Day\Night Temp - 79\72
RH - 50%

Gday catdaddy just stumbled across your journal from the looks of your plants there looking really healthy are you using a hps bulb?

I've used t5s during veg with great success, was even planing to upgrade to this system for a small project I've got in the pipeline.

Screenshot_2015-04-10-16-08-24.png

still undersided...

A little tip start topping and lst when the plants are young and in veg to get the most out of them during bloom.

I'm subbed in now bud so will keep tabs on ya :reading420magazine:

I have a 600W Phantom II Ballast
-Ipower 600 MH
-Hortilux Eye Special hps 600 (I just started 12 \ 12 3 days ago, running hps now)

Thanks for the tip, I think I topped around day 21 or so. I have a 4x4 that Im using for flowering, I need another but making a project out of a dresser. I have 4 105 watt cfl with a bunchof 26w but im not very handy..
I just started using CALiMAGic, I think my plants greened up a little this pic is from friday
20150417_172549.jpg
20150417_172509.jpg
20150417_172446.jpg

Looks good catdaddy. My guess is that the fox farm soil was too rich for your seedlings and caused the burning early on but they've definitely outgrown that now. What size are they and what pot size? Looks like you may want to start flowering soon- unless you have a bigger space to put them in?
Oh yeah, you said you will scrog them. Still planning to do that? If you tie those plants' long branches down constantly to make them spread wider and let the smaller branches grow up into the light, there will be more bud sites later for a scrog.

Hey there, yes it was probably due to the soil. Atleast I learned from it, they definitely look much better now. I am on day 4 of flowering now, I have been tying down the tops most of the plants have like 7 tops now. I am not doing scrog anymore this round, I have too many strains to be comfortable with it my first time.

Do you have a journal?

That sounds like a good choice. Spread them to fill the space as evenly as you can and keep spreading them and tying them down. You kind of have to keep on top of them during the next few weeks. I usually go for a sort of bowl shape by moving any slightly taller ones around the sides. Super cropping is another thing I do to try and slow down ones that get out of control. I usually don't do it so much in flowering except for emergency height control. I thought at first that your pots looked a bit small but its probably just the camera angle.
No journal for now, I'm just wandering around...

20150421_230117.jpg

Bad picture, day 6 of floeer. This was right after I watered them, I let them dry out just to prevent bugs. I thought to do that randomly, one problem I have is the canopy blocks light to the bottom and I think thats why patches of bottom leaves are wilted when the rest is green goodness. Im very happy with first grow so far, Let me show you what nutes I have to help make a regiment.

House and Garden
Soil A + B
Root Excelurator
Drip Clean
Top Booster

CALiMAGic

Dyna gro protekt ( and foliage pro but using that on smaller plants to test.)

Microbe Life Hydroponics (can these be added as a bloom enhancer?)
Nourish-L
Photosynthesis Plus
Root dip \ foliar spray
veg \ fruit yield enhancer

I also have almost the whole Nectar For The Gods line as well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom