J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

Thanks BigSlim,I think she is looking pretty awesome for what it is ect...cant wait:)
Also wanted to show you what I just got today,been a couple days since I smoked last but got this today,It's either northen lights or afghani,or a mix I think...but usealy we get afghani that taste like berrys,this is a little spicier but man is it strong!
The resin is just thick on this bud,we smoke a blunt of this and I actualy quit,and so did the others,and that shit never happens,lol...but ya,this will keep me going a little while I sit and stare at my girls buds:)
004467.JPG
014219.JPG
016173.JPG

Hey shmicky,she was vegged for 5 days or so,I was going to just go 12/12 from seed but I figured she might go just as quick if I give her 24 hours of light for the first 5 days,funny thing is...she was the only female out of 7-8 plants!

were they from bag seed's of you buy them?
maybe try some feminized for your next crop (or clone's)
think you can buy single seed's(not sure?) and try cloning yourself.
save them penny's! :peacetwo:

were they from bag seed's of you buy them?
maybe try some feminized for your next crop (or clone's)
think you can buy single seed's(not sure?) and try cloning yourself.
save them penny's! :peacetwo:

Ya they were defently badseed,haha...
I'v been saving them for the past year or so,but I have had some realy beautiful seeds from some of the amazing outdoor/indoor I have had all year...
But my dumb ass mixxed them all up,lol...
But ya,I have been reading about auto flowers cause they are what sparked my interest,mainly because they stay so short throughout flowering,and defently looking into the feminized also...
Green-o-matic's are one of my favorites cuz u can get 5 fem seeds of them for like $40-50,and free shipping from one place which is awesome...
There are a couple others as well I have been drooling over,lol...
Desiel ryder is another that I have been drooling over,it just gorgeous and resin filled bud on a stick from what I have seen and read:)

So I checked out the girl before the lights went out,smelling amazing:)
I checked out where I topped her and,the branches/buds are around 3" long already and getting thicker,the bottom buds are defently smaller cuz the bigger ones are blocking alot of the light,lol...but there all covered in trichs:)
Another thing I noticed today was,I had 4 branches/buds growing and that was it,today I saw different tops/buds growing...Im guessing these branched off from one of the other buds or sumthing but,I am defently getting stoked,and I am already planning the next pc grow:)
Also feed her today...for the second time,this time not as much big bloom as last time...
We will see how she does,depending on how fast she finishes...prolly wont need to feed her again anyways cuz Im going to start flushing her when she dries out again...
I cant believe how easy its been so far,I havent realy had a single problem at all during this grow,anyways...I will update in a couple days ect,

Nice grow box my friend, I really like how simply and effective it is. Killer idea with the aluminum cans too, very resourceful.

Thank you man:)
Ya I saw the soda can reflecter idea before on here and figured that would be a perfect place to try them out,they defently help reflect light where u want it...I dont use the cans now though as the pc is small and seems to reflect alot with just the foil tape I putt in the inside...
But ya I have used alot of different growbox's for sure...the new pc box is by far my favorite and is perfect for 1-2 small budding plants,its perfect for what I need...anyways:)
Thanks,

:bravo: on you ladies bro..:welldone:

You were kind enough to stop by so I thought I would return the favor.

You have an great mini grow going on here. {No disrespect intended}

:nicethread:

I like the little setup. And you did a great job with it. For sure you need to do that LST training to fill in all the square inch's you got. Makes for a tasty sack. BUTTTTTTTTT if you got bitten bye the grow bug you will start eying that spare room 'somewhere.' Glad you getting some smoke. I seen those store bought unit's,,,,,,,, and yours seems to do what what they are suppose to. Great thread dude. 100% +++++ all I can
Keep em Green

I like the little setup. And you did a great job with it. For sure you need to do that LST training to fill in all the square inch's you got. Makes for a tasty sack. BUTTTTTTTTT if you got bitten bye the grow bug you will start eying that spare room 'somewhere.' Glad you getting some smoke. I seen those store bought unit's,,,,,,,, and yours seems to do what what they are suppose to. Great thread dude. 100% +++++ all I can
Keep em Green

Hey much thanks Norcaliwood and thanks for stoping in:)
Ya when I cut this lady down I will have some seedlings all ready to be putt in for flower ect,and I will start lsting early on so I can "maximize" every inch...oh and I have already been eye-balling everything that could possible house a plant,lol:rollit:
I will admit that it wasent easy to take the insides out of this pc,most went smoothly but those damn metal rivits or watever almost made me flip,lol...
But ya,I am happy with it now,and I think its solid enough for me to use for a good while,or when/where ever I need to hide a small plant...from the growth I have seen, I think she likes the pc better then the tote with double the lumens...Anyways,Im just glad my first time wasent a total failure:)
Thanks again man for the kind words and everything,much appreciated!
:thanks:

11/14/10,
Well no pic yet but will have some tomarrow morning...she is looking awesome!
One of my buddies came over today and had a look at her and he was impressed,exspecialy concidering it was cfl's....he said even with hps mine look just as good as his,lol...but ya:)
She is smelling very sweet and desiely and is getting way fatter and more thick and juicy,I will show you first ting in the morning:)

11/15/2010, UPDATE...
So just got done taking some pics of the lady,looking pretty good...
I noticed the buds that were thicker are now still growing longer each day,
Not that this is a bad thing,as it might mean I could get 4-5" long main buds instead of the little 2 inchers!:)
Smells great,almost like a mild blueberry with desiel/skunk/pine smell...I like it and so does the couple people that have seen her,
Here are the first couple pics...

53 days flowering,and 58 days from seed..."ya she takes her time" :)
03263.JPG
4057.JPG
4034.JPG
42515.JPG
42116.JPG
15120.JPG
20111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom