1st Grow - CFL

Here's day 10 of flower. I've got some bushes, lol. Hopefully they'll tell me what they are soon, so I can hopefully destroy the males and give more room to the female/females... I think they look pretty good considering everything they've been through, my lack of knowledge and experience, etc. I thought for sure they'd be dead by now considering I've never grown before, and I've never grown anything without soil before, lol.

03-04-15a.jpg

03-04-15b.jpg

theyre gonna keep stretching for awhile even after flowers show they will stretch for a bit

Alright, got my first flowers. Apparently I got lucky, and 2 are females. The other one I'm still not sure about, although since it is significantly larger than the other 2, it's probably a male. Sorry for the sideways photos, for some reason they uploaded like that again :(

These 2 are showing their preflowers, so now I'm excited! :cheer:

03-14-15a.jpg

03-14-15b.jpg

I believe this one to be a male, so I'll probably cut it. Even if it does start to flower, one of them needs to go, and since this one isn't preflowering yet, it's probably a sign that it's a male, and needs to go.

03-14-15c.jpg

they aren't all the same strain are they?
sorry I rarely like to backtrack :rofl:
more than likely it is but still could be female also again another but
if you do have to get rid of one for space id go with the big one that's not showing sex too because of limited space that you have

Yeah, they should all be the same. They are just random bag seeds, but it was a good bag. I'm guessing someone didn't remove the males quickly enough. Anyways, I separated the big guy from the rest. I wanted to keep it alive, for now, so I made a makeshift thing for it. Unfortunately the bulbs are veg bulbs, but w/e, it's gotta go anyways. I just wanted to show everyone how it looked before it says goodnight.

03-14-15e.jpg

Yeah, SHE is happy... I don't want to get rid of it, although I know I'm gonna have to. She just started to preflower today :) So I guess I'll see how big I can get it before I gotta kill it :(

Again, sorry for the sideways shots...

03-15-15c.jpg

03-15-15e.jpg

This is what the other 2 are looking like:

03-15-15h.jpg

I turned them around to hopefully give them a little more room. However, one or 2 of the leaves have this on them:

03-15-15f.jpg

possible calcium deficiency
so you got the other one separated? maybe do some super cropping on it?
I got my clones that I pollinate pretty big in 1 gallon and 2 gallon buckets as long as they got air and water with nutes itll grow

so you got the other one separated? maybe do some super cropping on it?

Yeah, the one is separated. I thought it was potentially a male, however it's proving to be a female. I'd love to supercrop it, but I don't have enough room for all of it. The 2 in the box are pretty much all the room I can really get at this moment. However, I am formulating some ideas for another cabinet that will hopefully be more efficient, and more space.

Not sure if 1 plant would be better than a bunch of tiny plants, but so far my experimenting seems to be working.

They're pretty tall for your light. you should be tying them down to use that CFL more efficiently.

2 things. I'm afraid of breaking them, and I'm afraid of breaking them, lol. The one that I have separated has 3 or 4 lights on it. It doesn't seem to like the 4, but 3 is working pretty good for now. The other 2 in the box, well, there's 3 bulbs in there with them as well, but there's not really enough room to bend them. I never anticipated for them to get this big. I figured things would've worked out a little differently. I thought I'd only get 1 to actually grow, if any at all, but apparently that's not the case.

Anyways, besides trimming the occasional leaf that has 60% or more of damage, which has only been 3 or 4 thus far, none of the ladies have been cut. Not sure if I should top the ones in the box, and make tiny incisions at all the notches, or what? As this is my first grow, I kinda just wanted to see what they would do naturally, but for medicinal purposes I would love to get the most out of my plants. Keep in mind though, that the larger separated one is slotted for death if I can not make another better box for them all.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom