Il0ve3w33d's first cfl grow

yeahi knew it was female but i just got a little worried cause it looks like its got a ton of balls hahahaha. but since itll be the first female even if its a hermi im still keeping it so i can make some money to buy better seeds and all that good stuff. and yeah pierre. can't wait! we'll be tokin on this by christmas!

jack herer, pineapple kush or really good headies. One of them is pineapple/ jack herer though because they are obviously 2 dif plants

hmmm, well i dont really know what method i should use.. i want to be able to grow 2 decent sized plants in there with yielding at least 6-8 ounces. (3oz's im not drying) But do you have any suggestions on what i should do? :smokin:

why would you not dry 3 oz's? it will be harsh and terribly tasting without drying and curing properly.

is this a male?
male24.jpg

damn=[ well, i already killed it. still got the other one goin under all the lights. lookin good. im not gunna post pictures yet cause i wana make sure its female. i think its male though. if it is im going to buy super lemon haze seeds and continue that grow in this journal

Ok, so its day 56. Down to one plant. One turned out male, but....the others female! For some reason i expected it to grow more... its only a foot. It has 10 26watt cfls on it. I raised them to 7in hoping to stretch it a bit before buds start forming then ill move it closer. Anyways heres the pics of the girl

picture of my setup and the plant
1112091623.jpg

1112091606.jpg

1112091622a.jpg

1112091622.jpg

you can kinda see the pistils
1112091619.jpg

preflower
1112091620.jpg

main cola
1112091621.jpg

bud sites
1112091623a.jpg

thank you everyone for your help! now i just gotta kick back and watch it grow :roorrip:

Sorry to hear about your male but your female looks very happy and healthy as for the lights it will grow and stretch just give her time and space cause that is alot of light on one plant I have 14 26w cfls and 2 42w cfls and 2 20w floros on my 3 plants and they are lovin it just transplanted and switch to 12/12 and they are really starting to take off so its only a matter of time for yours so for now sit back smoke a bowl and watch lol. sorry im high and starting to ramble didnt mean to jack your thread but nice job and keep it up dude.

hahaha its all good bro, but what i dont get is they should already be stretching cause im like, 19 days into flowering and 57 days total and its only 1ft hahaha. im a bit worried. Im trying to find bud now to smoke a blunt but can't find any.

Back
Top Bottom