Il0ve3w33d's first cfl grow

ok so, day 16. One looks better than the other. But the other has more leaves but the leaves aren't really growing big. Is this a problem? i still have them in small cups but dont see roots coming out yet. Should i transplant? I added two more 3000k cfls to help out a bit, but they are doing pretty good considering i spent 8 dollars on lights and they happen to be for the flowering cycle. Any suggestions? heres some pics.

plant 1:this one the outer part of the leaf or whatever is stuck into the leaf
downsized_1003091309.jpg

plant 1:have some nice little leafs starting on the stems
1003091309a.jpg

plant 1: see it seems like the outer leafs stopped growin but the new growth is doin fine.
1003091309b.jpg

plant 2
1003091310.jpg

plant 2: the plants look different and the only two strains i had was pineapple kush and some jack herrer. so hopefully ill have some tasty bud
1003091311.jpg

i dont know yet, im not sure if i should wait til i see roots out of the bottom or do it now. Im afraid if i do it now the soil might not hold together

its day 20, i will post some pictures tonight when i get a camera. But the first set of "true" leafs are alot smaller than the rest and are starting to kinda die. is this bad? Also on one of the leafs the end is starting to turn light green, it looks a little weird. My plants seem kinda deformed or something. Im worried but when i post the pics maybe you guys can give me some info=]

ok, a pic update

plant 1: doin pretty good
edhsujwaj.jpg

plant 1
unknown2.jpg

plant 2, i had to cut some of the leaves cause they were getting burned or somethin i dont really know what happened
gdek.jpg

plant 2
fdkiro.jpg

do you guys think they are growin good? or are they not growin very fast? cause everyone elses at day 22 is huge

Comin along nicely... Keep it up

Alright, so i got some new lights, 8 5000k 120watt cfls. I also transplanted them into 5 gal buckets with some really good organic soil from a farm. i Also bought a timer so the plants will finally gets some darkness cause ive been having them one a 24/7 schedule. well heres some more pics and its day 24

1011091558.jpg

1011091559b.jpg

plant 1
1011091559a.jpg

plant 1
1011091746.jpg

plant 1
1011091746a.jpg

plant 2
1011091559.jpg

plant 2
1011091747.jpg

plant 2
1011091747a.jpg

Nice n bushy

thanks guys! im hoping to see some improvements! i also found out that maybe my plants had nute burn because the soil they were in before had slow release ferts. So i got them out of that and into some really good soil. The guy that gave it to me said "if you can't grow anything with this, then you dont have a green thumb". So im hoping for some good results! By the way, is it fine that i dont use nutes at all?

Depends on the soil... Plants require, nitrogen phosphorus and potassium and other things...so if it doesn't get those things from ur soil then yea you'll have problems... So your best bet is to get some nutes

alright, well ill see how they do and then decide. cause i have no money for nutes.. lol. But they seem to be loving the new setup and the soil and more room!

lookin great bro... they are goin to take off any sec now.. watch!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom