Il0ve3w33d's first cfl grow

ill be posting pictures soon...i just had to put more soil in the plant on the left cause the leaves were curlin inside the bucket so i raised it.

alright..just got back and im uploading pictures right now. i have like 15 or 20 of them. 5 from tday and some from a few days ago sorry about the delay! will be up in lik 10 mins

alright just uploaded like 30 pictures... these ones are day 32. lookin poretty good, plant 2's leaves out grew the bucket so i added some more soil. here they are

plant 1
32102.jpg

plant 1
32_2_.jpg

plant 1
32_3_.jpg

plant 1
32_4_.jpg

plant 1
32_5_.jpg

plant 2
32_10_.jpg

plant 2
32_6_.jpg

plant 2
32_7_.jpg

plant 2
32_8_.jpg

plant 2
32_9_.jpg

both plants
32_11_.jpg

ok now these are pictures of today when i got home, plant 2 is drooping really badly and the leaves are starting to turn yellow. it doesn't look like burn from lights or nutes. so i dont really know. any help would be appreciated thanks. I also flushed plant 2.

plant 2
3822.jpg

plant 2
38_4_.jpg

plant 2
38_5_.jpg

plant 1..lookin really healthy
38_3_.jpg

plant 1
38_2_.jpg

well, i haven't watered it since friday and i got back home this morning around 9 or something. and i went and looked and the one on the right just amazed me but the one on the left was drooping and the leaves were starting to turn yellow and the soil was kinda dry, so i went and flushed to see if that would help. but i just switched the timer to 12/12 so im hoping to get some females and in the process if the one on the left is a female im hoping the stretch when you go into flowering will just create healthy new growth.

Looking Great!.....only thing i can think of on droopy plant is plant being so far down in pot it is suffocating it by not having air flow all round and under it...and looks like heat issue as well same thing plant that far in pot seems to be holding heat from light in with plant. other is doing well cause it looks like most of plant is above pot....hope that helps :passitleft:

alright thanks, hopefully when it starts stretching itll stretch out of the pot, i hope i got females cause i dont know where my seeds are haha

Just a few pointers for next grow, you want to have the dirt all the way to the top so that your plants get good airflow and light can reach the whole plant. Also you might want to put some black plastic around your pots, roots dont like light. Other than that great job man! Looking forward to this grow. Maybe think about getting a thermoeter with a humidity check too. High temps/humidity could possibly part of the issue with plant 2. make sure you have good air circulation if its in a closet, open the doors a few hours a day. plants need to breathe too =)

alright! thanks for the help guys! ill post some pictures tomorrow. plant 2 seems to be doing better. I did switch the lights to 12/12 but forgot to put in the other bulbs haha, so i did that today and so far everything looks good! checking for signs of sex but no luck yet. I think plant 1 is a female though.

alright guys! some exciting news. Plant 1 is female. There are definatly signs of budding. Will post pictures tomorrow or tonight. Plant 2 is doing fine now! No signs of sex but im leaning more towards the female =] haha. Thanks everyone for your help!!!

ok, its day 46...uhh i think plant 1 might be a hermi but not sure.

plant 1
1102091232.jpg

plant 1, you can definatly tell its budding
1102091233.jpg

plant 1 main bud site
1102091233a.jpg

can you tell from this pic if those are female or male preflowers??
1102091233b.jpg

plant 1
1102091234.jpg

plant 2, looking healthy!!
1102091234a.jpg

plant 2
1102091234b.jpg

plant 2
1102091236a.jpg

plant 1 another bud site
1102091236.jpg

i also trimmed the plants of some fan leaves blocking some of the new growth