Il0ve3w33d's first cfl grow

Over time it would heat the rest of the attic. Does your attic have some type of vent to the outside? We have 3 in our home and all 3 have vents to the outside. If so, you could section off the side with the vent (to outside) and vent your hot air into that section. not sure if that makes sence. . You gotta give the hot air somewhere to go or else it will just warm everything up. before my vortex, my vent fell down into my room from the attic while i was not home And my room alone was about 90* with roughly 120* inside the cabinet. (thank god there were no plants in there at this time) and that was in sep. I can only imagine in the dead of summer. Sounds like a window AC or some kind of portable AC will be in your future as well as mine.

for the strains im doing on my next grow, im doing super lemon haze, Hawaiian snow and i need 2 more. any suggestions on a strain that will really blow people away? and yeah im gunna vent to the outside. i went upstairs and looked around and i found a vent that i can use

sounds like your going to run a sativa dominite grow, so I would definetly stick to the sativas. And that hawiian snow is outragious. As far as another few strains, I would go with, Georges diamonds, Light of Jah(HEAVY A*S YEILDER) or like a Purple Haze. Haze vierities are great strains for sativa rooms.

Well sounds like you got that problem figured out so disreguard my last post. I dont know much about strains but i picked S.A.G.E. from TH seeds, and Vortex from Subcool Seeds and got about 4 freebies. From the videos and articles i have read on S.A.G.E. it sounds like a real winner to me. Good luck man, post up pics of your new set-up when u get a chance

alright man, i still got about a few more weeks until i buy all the stuff, but im getting ready now. and boy am i excited. i want some fat buds that will knock people out hahaha=]. have u had Hawaiian snow before? and yeah the hps/mh system is 500 found a good one on ebay for 230, so this project defiantly seems possible with the help of ebay=], and question... im getting ff grow big and ff tiger bloom nutes, i know i do the grow big in veg and tiger bloom in flower, but when it hits flowering do i do both? or just tiger bloom?

Dowdload the ff feeding schedule off of their website. This is the best way to get an idea of how to use their nutes. And keep in mind that their schedule is what they worked out. And moe then likely may be to strong for your plants at such a young age. OS my suggetionis to start quarter strength then woek your way up. But with FFOF soil you wont have to feed nutes for 3-4 weeks.And yeah I just had some about a week ago. And holy sh*t that stunk up the whole house. And the smoke is great, layed me out!!!

damn dude, im so excited you dont even know. im lookin for some other strains atm. ill tell you what i picked out for the other two

im gunna have so much bud i wont know what to do with it haha, eventually im going to do hydro but since i need thet light and climate control shit first id rather go soil and get really good bud for now than waste all my money

smart move. When it comes to growwing I like to underestimate then when I harvest and get more then intended I'm stoked. just a thought. And as far as the hydro in the future goes. Smart move get your thumg green w/ soil first it will teach you alot. And this knowledge will definetly benifit you when you do hydro.

my original was going to be hydro, i went out and bought the airpump and airstone and all the shit and i didn't have the money to pay for a 60 dollar water pump so i was like f' it and took so bag seeds the i had labeled, planted those and thats where i am now haha. except i started out with mg soil and then when i transplanted to the 5gal buckets i went to this farm that makes their own organic soil and have been using that without nutes and im doin pretty good.

thanks guys! and why? what happened to your first bagseed grow? and yeah i was looking at some dwc buckets and i have everything to make it except i dont have anything that would drain the water solution.

Back
Top Bottom