Hello everyone!

Khaoskalan187

New grower, and disabled vet here. I've been researching the subject for some time now, and the first attempt I made didn't work out so well. Anyways, I'm not sure if these are normal looking or not. I don't think so, but I have never done this before, lol. I'm using a small hydroponics setup at the moment. I started 6 seeds, only 3 of which sprouted. Their timing after sprout is 1 is at 9 days, and the other 2 are at 12. The leaves started to wilt, and the cotyledons are turning yellow, which I heard was normal once the plant doesn't need them anymore, and the leaf stems are kinda purple. I'm using 6 cfls (3 900 lum, 14 watt, 6700k, and 3 860 lum, 13 watt, 6700k) on a 18/6 timer, about 2 inches from the tops. I have different bulbs for flowering that have 2700k for the red spectrum. I have a CO2 booster, air pump with air stone, and a fan for circulation. I'm using moon dust as my nutes for now. It says it's 19-8-13.

It's 19% Nitrogen, 8% Phosphate, 13% Soluble Potash, 2.5% Calcium, 1% Magnesium (water soluble), 0.02% Boron, 0.05% Copper, 0.25% Iron, 0.075% Manganese, 0.015% Molybdenum, 0.075% Zinc (chelated).

Beneficial Fungi: Glomus aggregatum, G. intraradices, G. mosseae, G. entunicatum, G. monosporum, G. deserticola, and G. clarum

Beneficial Bacteria: Bacillus subtillus, B. licheniformis, B. azotoformans, B. megaterium, B. coagulans, B. pumlis, B. polymyxia, Sachromyces cervisiae, Streptomyes griscus, S.treptomyces lydicus, Psuedomonas aureofacceans, and P. florescence.

Trichoderma: Trichoderma Koningii, and Trichoderma harzianum.

I've been keeping the pH as close to 6.0 as I can. I feel like I'm adding pH down every few hours or so, and changing the water every 3rd day. Is anything that I'm doing bad, or am I just being paranoid?
02-09-15f.jpg
02-09-15e.jpg
02-09-15d.jpg
02-09-15c.jpg
02-09-15b.jpg
02-09-15a.jpg
02-08-15d.jpg

:welcome: Khaoskalan187 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world. Thanks for your service!
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Hello Khaoskalan. I dont know anything about your set up there, but I do want to welcome you to the forums. Good luck.

Thanks for the welcome, and the links. I don't even know what type of seeds they are, and I know that some things in my setup could be more ideal, but I need to be able to keep it hidden whenever the in-laws come over to visit. They're from the Bahamas, and have befriended several DEA agents down there! Lol! So, not only do they not condone it because of their own countries' laws, but I don't need anyone giving anyone any ideas. They believe the lies! Anyways, I'm hoping to be able to cut pot out of my expenses. I use it as a medicine. While I was still in the service, they had me on all kinds of pills. Which did nothing but mask the issues, and reduce me to a drooling zombie. Can't really smoke weed in the military... :( So, I waited until I was out, got off the pills, and just smoked weed. It doesn't take away all my pain and suffering, but it does help me keep my mind off of it, and it helps me relax. My shakes are less noticeable, and I can actually go out into public! Which is pretty cool. However, I'm rambling now, so I'll just say thanks again, and that I hope you have a nice day.

Khaoskalan187,
Hi again.... Great to have you join our community! I sure hope they're cannabis seeds? lol
I would bet just about everyone's setup is less than ideal... always room to improve on equipment, technique, etc.
If you hang around long enough, you'll learn who to place trust in.... there is so much quality cannabis knowledge here with so many of these experienced growers.... it's amazing to me! This is a really great site and that's why we have so many of those people here to help us all out!
:Namaste:

Thanks for the welcome, and the links. I don't even know what type of seeds they are

Well, after lots of trial and error, my issue really was too much light, lol. I had the lights a little close to the one, and it got burned so I removed the burnt crap. The leaves are starting to flatten out now that it's not like a desert in there anymore. We'll see what happens now, I guess.

02-12-15d.jpg

Well, things are looking better. I've been managing to keep the air temp at 82, the humidity at 48-50%, the root/water temp at 68, pH at 5.8-6, and solution still weak sauce at 130 pms. And I have 7 CFLs in the box total now. I put the box on a chair, and fabricated some aluminum foil around the intake vent to direct the mist from a cool mist humidifier. And, after about 6 hours, these are the results! They look so much perkier!

02-13-15e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom