J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

These are a couple pics of seedling,looks pretty healthy and been growing pretty fast...
She came right out of the soil while flowering so we will see what happens flowering from seed,with my luck...it will be another male!
Haha,

013241.JPG
012246.JPG

she lookin pretty dam good for not bein fed man and the small one lookin good to

Thanks man:)
I was kinda thinking the same thing,I think Im going to call usps and ask where the stupid package is,at 7pm last night it left a city an hour or less away from me, "on rout to desination"...ect,
The sad part is if I would have walked to the sellers house,I would have got my big bloom and been home 3 days ago easy!!!

So far thats about it,she isent perfect or big but she seems pretty healthy...I havent had a single problem actualy,besides stressing her ect...
Prolly a good thing I did the lst and everything cause she would have been way to big to fit into this pc,on top of that...for some reason this plant dident want to branch out for the first 3 weeks,so thats one reason I decided to lst...
Kinda sucks I had to wait till the buds are half mature before useing nutes,lol...my fault...I was just low on money,on the first though I'm ordering some seeds,prolly some feminized auto fowering,theres actualy alot of strains to choose from now,lol...
Anyways thats about it for now,I will update with pics in a couple days or so,

11/9/10...Update,
Ok well just walked 2 miles to the post office to pick up my package,the walk back wasent as good because my buzz was wearing off from smoking before I left,lol...
Anyways,finaly got it:)
My lady needed watering/feeding so it was perfect timing,just fed her the first dose of fox farms big bloom...can't wait to see what happens,
I will update in a couple days with pics ect,so we will see how it goes,Ima bet she's going to love the nutes:)

003494.JPG

11/10/10...
Well its only been a little over 24 hours after feeding the girl fox farms big bloom and I think I can tell a difference already:)
Im not sure but my girlfriend said it looked better,buds seemed fuller ect,maybe even longer? Anyways,she is looking good,just wish I knew what I know now back when I started this plant,lol...oh well
I also moved the lights around one last time,as the lights wernt realy centered and they were off to one side,so the lights now look like this,

011283.JPG

Here is the seedling now,
02489.JPG

And here are some pics of her a day later,
0786.JPG
05227.JPG
05126.JPG
05026.JPG
03554.JPG
02679.JPG
02299.JPG

And the pics arnt nearly as good as normal cause I had a time limit this time,haha...
Noticed a couple brown hairs here and there,cute...
So now I am all set to just sit back and see what happens:)
I cant wait to start a new grow with this pc now,I realy like it how it is,and think it will work well with auto flowers,now just got to get some money and order some!

11/11/10,
Well sure as shit the seedling had about 4 male sacs on it when I checked it this morning,so thats not in the pot any more,lol..."seems kinda fast to be finding out the sex of the seedling" idk...sucks but moving on:)
The lady is looking crazy good today!
Im not into taking pics everyday but I almost had to take more after seeing her today!
Ok I dident mention but a couple days ago I removed the tiny bud thing from the very bottom of the plant,and the other 2 up from that,they wernt getting any light at all and I figured that the plant should be using its energy on the top of the plant,since thats where the light is...but glad I did cause she is looking awesome,
So there are 4 branches/tops that makes up the top half of this plant,and today I checked her out and they appear to be connecting!
It almost appears like one big bud instead of 4 buds now,I have a feeling it will be a fist size nugget whe all is said and done,I will post more pics in a day or so:)

11/11/10,
Well sure as shit the seedling had about 4 male sacs on it when I checked it this morning,so thats not in the pot any more,lol...

Better to catch it early than being 2 weeks, or so, out from prime harvest and discovering them everywhere... :bitingnails:

But that girl is looking good! (I think she likes the FF BB)

Back
Top Bottom