J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

bradley1.jpg

Here is a pic of the little guy...name is Bradley...after the singer of the band sublime,
He was born on 10-20-10 at 4:34pm and weighed in at 9 pounds even...
C-section went well and my giel is sore and resting,Im happy that everything went awesome! :)

Hey j4s2u0,

Congratulations!!!

Just checking in to see how things are going... Well, I hope!

Looking forward to the next update. :hookah:

Hey guys!
Lol,well been a few since I was here...just had a new baby boy and been realy busy:)
My new son makes me so happy,hes so perfect...
Here is an update on the grow with pics,
001490.JPG
02398.JPG
018144.JPG
020119.JPG
02678.JPG
02887.JPG
03453.JPG
002519.JPG
02589.JPG
02487.JPG

These are a mess of pics I have took in the last couple weeks...
I havent put any up till now cause we just got our internet back up again,lol...
I am ordering some fox farm big bloom today,I think it well help alot concidering there realy isent any nutrients left in this shitty soil,lol....
Anyways let me know what you think...

Oh ya...I had to take my big tote down and now I am using a small pc growbox I built...
Its way better for me and I dont have to worry about someone seeing the big yellow tote,lol...I will post updated pics of the girl and the new pc box asap!
Thanks guys:)

So here is another quick update,

Tue, Nov 2...2010 "11/2/10"
So after calculating some stuff I come to this...
My girl has been flowering 32 days or so I think,growing slowly but surely:)
I ordered some foxfarms big bloom to get this train rolling a little better,I mean this was re-used soil when I started them,so there prolly isent much in there for nutes,prolly why the growth is so slow,so I'm hoping the big bloom helps:)
That would make this little girl around 35 days old or so?
Math was always my worst subject,lol...oh well,
Anyways,heres the new pc growbox and some pics I just took of the lady,let me know what you think...
017164.JPG
019125.JPG
021129.JPG
02399.JPG
05323.JPG
02972.JPG
05521.JPG
04146.JPG
04437.JPG
05816.JPG

What was needed for this pc box...
1,Old pc tower ect...
2,A couple hours to empty the pc case,lol...
3,Foil tape to help the light reflect ect...
4,A 6 outlet extention cord...
5,3 26watt 2700k clf bulbs...
6,A couple of them outlet-to-socket connections
7,And some free time to build it and make everything awesome...
I am much happeir with this growbox,and can u believe its actualy taller then the tote,lol!

Good looking girls you have there and congrats on the baby! + reps for the DIY cabs. Keep up the great work!

Well its a compact or somthing,lol...it was my moms old computer and then we got a virus and everything went to shit and lost the hard drive and windows ect...
But she got a new one so I grabbed this after eye balling it for months,lol...
Saved me 20-30 bucks or so and I like it and the girl seem to love her new home,

You just gave me an idea for my old G-4 case (Same easy access case as the one in the pic, but mine is already cannibalized and stripped). The fans all work and provide perfect ventilation...

622px-PowerMac_G4_MDD_open.jpg

A perfect project for coming winter months.

Thursday Nov,4th Update...11/4/2010
Ok so still waiting on the fox farms big bloom stuff to get here,should be here tomarrow I think...but I am not going to water them again untill it arives,I think it will help and be more effective if they realy need the water and the nutes for that matter,lol...
But considering I am useing re-used soil and havent used any nutes I am happy for sure...hell all I wanted was to get a female,lol...but she is looking awesome I think:)

I just took a bunch of pics,so here goes...
Let me know what u thin
009323.JPG
011280.JPG
016171.JPG
019126.JPG
023100.JPG
02888.JPG
03166.JPG
02973.JPG
k guys!

001492.JPG
007377.JPG