J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

No nutes yet,I cant realy afford them yet...
I would like to order all foxfarm stuff as I hear there pretty much the best,lol...
I did take a while to figure out how to make everything fit but right now I love this box...
I just need to put in some feminized lowryders ect and I will be good!
Haha...hopefully I get some good luck untill then
Thanks

Sunday Oct 10,
Just a little update...so yesterday I pulled the males,
They actualy grew little buds of male flower clusters at the tops,kinda cute but oh well...I think I pulled 4 males,out of 7 plants...
Out of the 3 plants I have left,so far one looks posibly like it could be a female...
The lights just came on and Im about to go to bed,lol...
I think I kinda see a white hair but its so small and hidden I cant tell yet,so I will play the waiting game,let you know when I know:)

Ok so heres a little update,
20 or so days ago I had 7 plants come up and grow fast and healthy...
After 4 days of 24 hour a day lighting,I putt them into flower to keep the short,
The males grew way faster and they were showing balls at like 11 day flower...
So today is day 16 of flowering..."11/13"
Out of 7 plants,6 of them all had balls growing and were pulled ect...
So that leaves me with one plant,lol...kinda sucks,
But after getting some sleep and checking on the last plant left this afternoon,
I can defently see "good things" :)
I defently see a couple small white hairs on both sides of the last couple nodes ect,they are small and have to wait to get a pic of them but I will as soon as I can...
Well I wanted was just one female and I got just that,guess I should be happy,lol...

On another note,I am going to be ordering some seeds,here are the ones I am thinking about...
1, Lowryder #2 feminized...
2,Green-o-matic feminized...
3,Lowryder #1 feminized...
4,Northen lights feminized...

Those are the main ones I was looking at but there are others that would fit the bill also,
All these strains grow very fast and flower very fast and stay short wich is what I need...I have a question though,
Is it worth the extra money to get feminized seeds???
Will they all be female?
Thanks

4,Northen lights feminized...

Those are the main ones I was looking at but there are others that would fit the bill also,
All these strains grow very fast and flower very fast and stay short wich is what I need...I have a question though,
Is it worth the extra money to get feminized seeds???
Will they all be female?
Thanks

It should be wellworth your money..... im tryna get my hands on some NL5 right now as well......

goto give up bagseed someday...... :welldone: though.... box is sick.... still trips me out.... from day 1 lol.... :peacetwo:

Man, that's so weird 1/7 only fems.... was it bag seed? I got 7/9 out of bag seed so I guess you just never know.

Feminized seeds, huh, still not sure what to think on them. I have read a lot of strong opinions both for and against... Definitely good to keep your options open though.

Dawg you gotta start hookin up that custom search feature. It's gold.

Pump 'Feminized' into the advanced search (so you can serach title instead of any word), got two that should help ya:

and

Feminized Seeds or Regular Seeds

Also I wonder if the 11/13 cycle has any effect on male/female ratio as opposed to 12/12 ?

Anyways I am looking at NL as well, or possibly NL #5, but there are so many options for seeds, its sooooooo hard to choose!

:peace: keep on growin'

Thanks guys,
Ya it was a mix of bag seeds of been collecting for a year,who knows whats in here!
lol...I realy cant bealive only 1 was female but it could have been worse,lol...I am happy I got one:)
I was thinking about what might have caused the males ect...its either the seeds/genetics...or maybe I stressed them out by having them in small containers ect...or having more then one plant per pot...???
Idk,but whats cool is that now that this female is the only plant,and she is wider ect...she can pretty much get almost all of the 11,500 lumens...so I bet she will grow even faster now....and I can play with this female untill I order some new seeds:)
I defently need a small plant and I love the sound of the auto flowering lowryder's ect...18/6 light schedule and they flower fast and strong and stay small...
I am betting the northen lights would grow a bit taller but would give a bigger yeild...dont read much about northen lights with all the new strains around,lol..

Monday, October 11th...Update:)
Here is an update...I have a female so Im happy,even though it took 7 plants to get one!
Just took these,tried getting a pic of the first pistols "white hairs"....I think you can see them,I hope,lol...
019121.JPG
002510.JPG

Lol....
Ya I love taken pics,my mom has awesome cannon I use to use but she is trying to sell it so now I am useing my girls,oh well....seems to work good to me,
She was lst'd along with the other 2 males I pulled...
So once I found out I had a female I re-potted her into a bigger pot...
I stopped the lsting because I dident want to stress her even more,
But she is still looking healthy...now that she has more root room maybe she will stretch and branch out a bit more,but either way...I finaly have a female!...lol

what it do Haysus <---haha

dude the camera could be $1000....... but a fool probably wont know how to use it......
you on the other hand got a camera for less than 10x that and can use it quite decently. props.

It's true, have seen many people with DSLR's who still don't know how to frame a basic shot!

I use a panasonic cam that I paid $200 for almost 3 years ago, works great like you said has macro does the trick. Using a monopod + 2 second timer to keep it nice and stable works great too.

PoTographY :cool:

Well did a little checking on the girl and she looks great:)
It has been a couple days since I posted pics and she is looking awesome,still kinda taken her time..."prolly flowered to soon"...."and I re-potted her on the day I saw the first hairs"...wich prolly caused some stress also....
She seems to be coming around now though...
So 2 days ago there was 2 little white hairs...
And yesterday I dident see any more,well checked today and they must be 7 different spots where there is white hairs...
Hope she grows faster now:)
I will update with some pics soon...

Thur Oct 14th..."Update"
So just checked her out and decided to putt up a couple pics real quick:)
I watered last night an hour before lights went off and when I checked her out this morning,she was like an inch taller atleast!
All the leaves were reaching straight up and she looked very healthy so Im happy,
Also because of the streching she is just barley fitting under the lights so I will have to start lsting tomarrow of not today...
Take a look and let me know what you think:)
03451.JPG
04144.JPG
03163.JPG
02676.JPG
02395.JPG
019124.JPG

Back
Top Bottom