J4s2u0's New Tote/CFL Grow

They are lookin' good!

Passing thought... - Big Bloom is 0.01-0.3-0.7 with microbes and other good stuff, but I'm not certain it contains enough to use as a primary source of nutes. Big Bloom is usually used in concert with Grow Big and/or Tiger Bloom.

Also be sure to give them a little water if they are dry, prior to fertilizing. Fertilizing dry soil can cause root burn.

Just my 2¢ :)

Kinda cool how all this happens,lol...
But here is a pic of when I saw the first hairs....
019121.JPG

Here is one of here first little budz,lol...
02395.JPG

This is after topping...
002519.JPG

And now this...
02973.JPG
03166.JPG
02888.JPG

Love to watch them grow,and I love learning everything I can about what I am intrested in...so I read tons and tons of post everyday,lol...
Can't wait to get the FF big bloom...I have a feeling she is going to explode with growth cause she hasent gotten any breaks,not even a deccent potting soil,lol...but she looks like she is happy and healthy...so I am also happy:)
I will keep you updated as it unfolds,
Coments are welcome and thanks!

They are lookin' good!

Passing thought... - Big Bloom is 0.01-0.3-0.7 with microbes and other good stuff, but I'm not certain it contains enough to use as a primary source of nutes. Big Bloom is usually used in concert with Grow Big and/or Tiger Bloom.

Also be sure to give them a little water if they are dry, prior to fertilizing. Fertilizing dry soil can cause root burn.

Just my 2¢ :)

Thanks endive!
Ya from what I read big bloom is great for plants at almost any age,and it is sopose to be very easy on them,and not give nute burn ect...
But considering she has had nothing I think she will enjoy it,lol...
And I wasent saying the soil was dried out cause I wouldent let it get like that,actualy watered 2-3 days ago I think,lol...I am just saying I am hoping I get it withen the next couple days so I can use it soon,haha:)
I understand what your saying though,makes perfect sense...
Thanks again,

Thanks man,
Ya I love when they frost up also...I prolly got another 20-30 more days to go,so I bet by then they should look good,lol...
I am also building a light trape that goes over both fans in the back of the box,I made one last night just to see how they work and its actualy pretty cool,so I decided to make another one but put some time in it:)
I will post pics tomarrow and show how it came out,as the front is already light proof....

I just relized the girl isent around a month flowering like I said,I just figured it all out so here it is...
9/18/10,seeds sprang up...
9/23/10,started flowering with 11on-13off cycle...
10/11/10,saw the first hairs...
10/23/10,would make 1 month flowering...
11/6/10,today would make day 44 of flower...and 49 days old from seed,
Now I am not so impressed,lol...oh well:)
I am happy that I everything working out though,I do have bud growing which is a plus...
I am guessing because of the stress caused from LST,and the re-potting...and also the light cycle of 11on-13off...maybe all that made it grow more slowly ect...and shes never had nutes either,
I did water her today,she needed it and deserved it...lol
I will post an update with pics as soon as I can,I am trying to get some pics every 2-3 days...so I can track the growth ect,

I just relized the girl isent around a month flowering like I said,I just figured it all out so here it is...
9/18/10,seeds sprang up...
9/23/10,started flowering with 11on-13off cycle...
10/11/10,saw the first hairs...
10/23/10,would make 1 month flowering...
11/6/10,today would make day 44 of flower...and 49 days old from seed,
Now I am not so impressed,lol...oh well:)
I am happy that I everything working out though,I do have bud growing which is a plus...
I am guessing because of the stress caused from LST,and the re-potting...and also the light cycle of 11on-13off...maybe all that made it grow more slowly ect...and shes never had nutes either,
I did water her today,she needed it and deserved it...lol
I will post an update with pics as soon as I can,I am trying to get some pics every 2-3 days...so I can track the growth ect,

Hey man, as long as you learned something during this grow and had some enjoyment out of it, then no matter the yeild its still a positive result! I feel like this has potential though - perhaps if the LST was done a bit differently and/or the lights were moved to the sides a bit to allow more vertical growth. Get some nutes, maybe some new pot(s) for the soil instead of that big one, and your golden. And maybe veg a bit longer next time too, get some crazy horizontal LST going on, or something... :hmmmm:

:peace: and happy growin'

cool looking plant.....what are your temps and what kinda yeild are you thinking ya might get???i started my plants one day after yours but i vegged about four weeks and it was just some good bag seed.im gonna post some new pics today.

Thanks guys,
The temps are staying right around 86 or so...Im actualy liking it not getting to hot,
As for the yeild,idk...I was hoping to get an 1/8...lol,but who knows!
She is doing pretty good now so I cant say,just want to give her sum nutes but still dident come in today,damnit....lol,
But bringing the new man for a walk,
Thanks again:)

So my fox farm big bloom dident show up today, so guess I will have to wait till monday for that..but I did water her a day ago or so,and she is looking pretty good...
I forgot to mention that there is a seedling in the pot with the lady,it sprouted one day so I just let it grow,last night it looked alright but looked at the seedling today and it gained an 1" overnight,and another couple sets of leaves it seems,lol...
Anyways,since the light cylce is 11on - 13off then the seedling will be flowering from seed,lets see what happens,lol...I figure by the time it shows sex the other one will be getting pretty close to harvest anyways...idk though,
Will update in the next day or two:)

So today I was bored and figured I would play around with the lighting in the pc,
I had 3-26watt bulbs,so 78 watts total and around 5100 lumens...
Now I have 2-42 watt 2700k bulbs,side by side...runs much cooler for some reason but the pc was around 86-88 degrees before and now its stays right around 84...
The new light setup has 84 watts and has 5200 lumens,
The cool part is I can even put another extention cord to the left side of the pc case,and even if I just run just 1-26 watt bulb along with the bigger 42's...that would give me a total of 110 watts,and 6900 lumens,which is perfect I think for a pc,
Some day when I get more cash,I want to buy a new pc case but I good sized one,I want to mount a 42 watt bulb in all four corners,would be easy and give you around 168 watts I think, and about 10400 lumens...now thats alot of light in a pc,:)
Anyways I am happy the way it now,its like bomb proof.. "not realy" but much better in my opinion,very smooth lines...lol
I will update tomarrow with pics of what she looks like now and the new light setup,

Hey looking great bro, way to keep em green!

What are you using to keep the temps down in there?

All I have is 2 computer fans,regular size I think...I use the more powerful one to blow air in,so the plants can benefit from it..."strengthen the stems ect"...Not sure but the temps stayed at 84-85 all day long...from what I read it seems to be a good temp for plants?
Never thought I would ever have a pc growbox,lol...I always laughed at it:p
But just cause I need somthing tiny and its just for me,it does the trick...
After I harvest this girl when ever she is ready Im going to do another grow in this pc...but this time I will use 2-3 small pots and flower them,prolly lst...
Next time though I would like to buy the strain of my choosing instead of using bagseed,lol...
Diesel ryder looks pretty awesome...I think I want a fem auto flower,so I got a month to decide,lol...

Ok so I am in the process of taking lots of pics,lol...I already took 30 prolly,
I usealy take a good 100 or so pics and then upload to computer so I can then take a look at them all on the big screen and choose the best pics to upload on here...
So an "update" and pics are on there way:)
And my girl just left to go get my foxfarm big bloom,cant believe it took so long concidering the package was shipped only 2 hours away,lol...I just waited 6 days!
Oh well,:p

Back
Top Bottom