CB Dutch Treat Pheno Split

Diogiluvr

I planted 2 CB Dutch treats from CKS on Jan 17 with 100% germination. I planted in Pro Mix and subjected them to 18 hours of Volt VL1 LED lighting. Both get Advanced Nutrients at recommended rate. They are getting 352 watts light at this point. They were never subjected to 12-12 period lighting. At this stage, plant 1 shows beautiful silvery green sativa type leaves. It is already 65 cm and is now stretching at 3.3 cm per day! It is already 65 cm tall at day 35 from seed. The weirdness is that it is in full flower mode on 18 hour lighting. It acts like an auto fem but otherwise demonstrates no ruderalis traits. The stems are bulbous at internodes. Two clones taken from Plant 1 at 31 days are blooming before roots show. Plant 2 is it's opposite. Only 27 cm tall, it grows 1.4 cm per day, with extremely dense indica foliage and, as expected, no flower at this point. Same pack of seeds, exactly same substrate, nutes, and lighting. If plant one continues, it will will be an ideal, new type of plant--tall, fast growing auto-period sativa. I am in no hurry to change lighting to 12-12 at this point. I've completed 15 or 20 grows and have never seen this. Comments or ideas?

IMG_20230221_121055~2.jpg

:hmmmm:
Hi - welcome to 420 @Diogiluvr
I'd be thinking the seeds got muddled somewhere along the line, no way that's pheno variation
Thanks for your reply, Roy. CBDT is supposed to be a sativa indica hybrid. Maybe it doesn't breed uniform but but reverts to ancestors. My other question is what's up with the early flowering?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom