CFL 4 Headed Master Kush Clone In Closet

420-magazine-mobile1185738897.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1222666655.jpg

Back at the training again and it's really starting to show how low but bushy she is .

Your little lady is really taking! I haven't done a ton of research on CFLs...what is the difference between those big long lights and the smaller ones I bought at the Home Depot? I'm running 6500(x4) and 2700(x2) all wired together on a frame, suspended above my bag seed sprouts....not getting sh*t for height but leaf growth is okay. Seedlings are 12 days old.

Cheers!

Your little lady is really taking! I haven't done a ton of research on CFLs...what is the difference between those big long lights and the smaller ones I bought at the Home Depot? I'm running 6500(x4) and 2700(x2) all wired together on a frame, suspended above my bag seed sprouts....not getting sh*t for height but leaf growth is okay. Seedlings are 12 days old.

Cheers!

Thanks and well your lights won't be more than 4 watts and mine are 300watt red and other is 250watt dual spectrum.

I don't believe they sell dual spectrum small bulbs plus because they are small they aren't air cooled mine have special slots for air to come around it and cool it down

Hope this helps !

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom