UFO Closet Grow MK, PK, Mendo Purp

MysticMars88

:welcome:I just picked up some mature clones from a tent trade a did about a week ago. These clones are Master Kush, Mendo Purp, and Purple Kush. All in 1 gallon pots with Fox Farm Ocean Forest. NO nutes for a month soil has enough nutrients into naturally.

Here are some pics

closet_grow_ufo1.JPG

closet_grow_ufo2.JPG

closet_grow_ufo5.JPG

closet_grow_ufo7.JPG

Ill be doing updates ever other week till harvest. still deciding on doing a sea of green or just toping them and make more clones. got any ideas feel free to throw them at me.

I still need to box the closet in so no light is escaping. Also need to get fresh air in and air going out. probably goin with a 4'' hydro fan inline fan and get 2 computer fans with an oscilating fan. like i said got any ideas let me know.

Im giving these girls 2 more weeks of 18/6 then once april starts 12/12. :peacetwo:

as of now i took out half the plants. i have 5 mendo purps in the closet, now under 12/12. i put 4 clones under 4 cfls on 18/6 and one purple kush in a 3 gallon pot outside. the clones under the cfls have been veggin out real well. i will be taking some cuttings off the purple kush clones to reduce hieght for more bush. i will have pics later tonight...

as of today the buds on all five mendo purp are about thumb size. they are doin really well. i have to water every 2 days and the buds gettin bigger every day as well. i do have pics from today. just need to resize. see yall soon

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

off of 5 15inch plants in one gallon pots i harvested a little over 2 ounces. nice dense stanky buds. no pics i got lazy on updated towards the end. i was vvery happy with my herb. i would suggest mendo purp. its a very good strain.

Back
Top Bottom