Small Closet UFO Grow - Unknown Strain

Well, then how come you're OK with your "name" meaning "Clown Bag?" If you had a Japanese friend who told you his name was "Short Dong" in English, and seemed proud of it, would you think he was in touch with strong brand names in his country? I mean really, Clown Bag? Which "hip hop gangs" exactly from Detroit use formal Dutch words as slang??

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

its harvested brought me 1,9 oz but pictures keeped getting removed even tho i think i followed the correct instructions so i just moved my journal to another post of mine in the lighting section were pictures did not get removed for some reason :D you can just delete this thread if u don't mind.

HAD SOME START UP PROBLEMS WITH POSTING PICTURES AND SUCH SO STARTED A FRESH ONE WHEN I SOLVED THE PROBLEMS I HAD. SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE FOR STOPPING BY AND WASTING YOUR TIME. CHECK ONE OF MY OTHER JOURNALS REGARDING SMALL UFO LIGHTING OR THE EASY BUD AUTO GROW I GOT BREWING.

I wish you the best and good luck to you all.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom