Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog

Klovneposen

Started a second run with autos (Easy Bud) under my ufo.

Here is a small grow journal.

setup is.

1 ufo 90w with 3w LED 6 band
1 ufo 50 w ufo 1w LED 4 band
1 11 gallon pot
1 closet covered in mylar
1 35w deskfan
1 scrog screen

Nutes and Soil and feeding schedule

no ph adjustment or anything just letting the tap water sit for one-two days.

bio_bizz_feeding_shedule_auto_s_.jpg

Biobizz light Mix soil mixed with Leca stones
Bio grow, bloom, topmax, alg a mic and root juice.

Day 6
20150111_145034.jpg

Day 8
20150113_103237.jpg

Day 16 Started some gentle LST
20150122_101246.jpg

Day 20 Still goin LST on their ass :)
20150126_094653.jpg

Day 25 LST is really doing its thing by now
20150131_092254.jpg

Day 30 mounted a Scrog net. thought i will try to set it real low to get all the lower buds to reach the canopy aswell 3 inches above soil
20150204_093849.jpg

Day 35 and then some tuggin weaving or what you wanna call it. installed the 50 watt into the closet, it hangs to the right of the main ufo in about a 45 degree angle
20150209_093848.jpg

Day 40 doing a bit of light nipping with a few leafs under the screen to keep a good airflow, i have cut some holes in the side of the bucket were my small girlish hand can gain easy access
20150214_100316.jpg

20150214_100327.jpg

20150214_100342.jpg

Day 44
20150217_114320.jpg
20150217_114325.jpg
20150217_114333.jpg

i cracked the seeds in some moist paper tissue, put them in small organic pots with tweezers keeped those pots under 12w led for about a week. potted the organic pots into the big one. the ufo was set at about 18 inches away from the small plants the first week or so.

i have keeped the distance between plants and lamp around 10 inches-1 foot. Doing the last grow spurt i raised it with about 4-5 inches for just under a week to gain a bit of vertical stretch. But now its back in the 10inches-1foot area

well not much more to report for now so. stay tuned :Namaste:

re: Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog.

Heya, Thanks for stopping by my journal.

Your grow looks incredible, I would love to get something like that, unfortunately I dont have the space, yet anyway.

Good luck with it tho, I will keep an eye on your journal, its exactly what I want to do next..

Peace :)

re: Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog.

Heya, Thanks for stopping by my journal.

Your grow looks incredible, I would love to get something like that, unfortunately I dont have the space, yet anyway.

Good luck with it tho, I will keep an eye on your journal, its exactly what I want to do next..

Peace :)
thanks for your kind words. i think you could make a small screen for your small 30x30x60 tent as well. the small closet i made for my friend was 60h x70lx30d and he is going to get a small screen installed. the thing with led is lack of pentration so your want to spread the plant as much as you can. can you maybe upload a pic of your small tent in your own journal? would love to see it if you show me yours i will show you mine :p

They are looking healthy / great.

I like the idea of having a 2 month harvest date and a smaller harvest is not that important to me either as I just grow personal.

So I am going to start up some autos myself in a few weeks using some white dwarf cross seeds that finish in a fast 65 days.

I am planning to grow them using a small HPA / high pressure aeroponics system that I am currently putting together , just have a few more parts on order before it will be ready.

I am going to follow your auto grow

What strain are you using and how long do they take to finish ?

I am planning to grow them using a small HPA / high pressure aeroponics system that I am currently putting together , just have a few more parts on order before it will be ready.

What strain are you using and how long do they take to finish ?

looking farward to check out the homebrew aeroponics system of yours. thats the thing i hold most dear with growing. getting to create and build.

My strain is Easy ud its a fast going dwarf strain. indica dominant 55% sativa 15% ruderalis 30% TCH level 12% CBD Low got them for free from my weed technician as i call him.

What do you think about the LST and scrogging were have discussed before in my earlier thread. i think it have proven to be possible imo actually it have worked a bit better then i thought :)

Oh yeah easy Bud it was in the title.
I really like the training your doing its going to spread them around very nicely for that sought after fill.

I choose my white dwarf cross seeds because they finish in 65 days have 21% THC content and were advertised to give a 45gr indoor or 70gr outdoor yield.

Oh yeah easy Bud it was in the title.
I really like the training your doing its going to spread them around very nicely for that sought after fill.

I choose my white dwarf cross seeds because they finish in 65 days have 21% THC content and were advertised to give a 45gr indoor or 70gr outdoor yield.

Yep they are filling out my ufo's footprint just perfect could ask for more at this point. i also added a sidelight (ufo 50w) in a 45 degree angle at the right side of my ufo just some inches closer. and then rotate the bucket 90 degrees twice a day to get all the undergrowth up over the net as well seem to be doing the job. and while these auto's is getting done im training tree feminized seeds from a RQS indoor mixpack i got. doing lst on two of them and testing the super cropping technique on the third. so they will be ready for seedlings and flowering when my autos have finished. then im doing a double Scrog grow that will fill out the closet perfectly.

as i said i got the easy buds for free so i don't mind the low thc levels actually i prefere it. i tend to struggle with a dark mind from time to time so the heavy stuff don't do so much good for the mood. so im looking forward to some mild meds the last stuff was way to heavy for me :D

Re: Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog.

thanks for your kind words. i think you could make a small screen for your small 30x30x60 tent as well. the small closet i made for my friend was 60h x70lx30d and he is going to get a small screen installed. the thing with led is lack of pentration so your want to spread the plant as much as you can. can you maybe upload a pic of your small tent in your own journal? would love to see it if you show me yours i will show you mine :p

Just uploaded one ;)

I could get a screen.. but 30x30 seems so small.. I could top and lst enough that it would be as if it had a screen anyway, if I get it rigth that is..

Just uploaded one ;)

I could get a screen.. but 30x30 seems so small.. I could top and lst enough that it would be as if it had a screen anyway, if I get it rigth that is..

here is some pictures of toppin fim LST and such i found on the web over time maybe they can be of use to you when looking into LST
topping_og_fimming.jpg
lst_tegning.jpg
lst_model.jpg

thanks for the kind words.

im also relaxing on the bending and tuggin by now i tought doing this untill a couple of weeks into flowering would be profitable with auto's also put my screen real low to get even the lowest of the lowest buds to reach my canopy :) let see how it will work out for me in a month or so, im not celebrating my victory quite yet. but all in all it looks promising so fare.

beautiful outdoor scenerie your got in that garden of yours. and im gonna tag olong and see how those indoors of yours are going untill harvest time. best of luck with it :)

here is some pictures of toppin fim LST and such i found on the web over time maybe they can be of use to you when looking into LST

Great ! thanks for the pictures, had me thinking..

Basically, I could top the plant leaving only 2 fan leafs and possibly 2 main branches giving the Y shape to the main stem and then fimming the 2 grown tops to get a total of 8 tops..?

And if I would want to increase the amount of tops I should just top higher ? with 4 branches becoming 16 tops, is that right ?

exactly you would get a Y shape as you say if topping, if fimming the top will grow back after some days leaving you with 3 mail colas and the side stems will grow as well when fimming with the Y shape you can do some technique someone has done in here called Fluxing im still to try this for my self. my i tell you those plants he did this flyxing technique too got so symetric and pretty :)

you can use topping and fim as many times as you want to and end up with some massive plants

you can even train your roots if repotting plants. like with womens hair if not trimmed a bit to get rid of dead ends, the roots will not develope as good. just like long hair on women (this can not be done with auto's tho)

so im kindda running low on the greens so i got a mate to drop of some cheap ass hash and thought i would make some oil on iso to use on my dabber untill harvest comes along. Note to self, do not stumble over your own foot when pooring resin filled iso in a small class container before cooking. ended up spilling one third of it in the waterbath so now i have to cook up around 0,3 gallon of water to get the rest of my oil. a two hour project turn into an allnighter :( well i paid around 30 bucks for just about 0,8-0,9 ounce of shitty hash so it is still gonna be some cheap oil even tho my stove are gonna be drawing a bit extra on my electrical bill tonight :)

well first picture
on the left kids is how you do not refine your oil propper, on the right in the small glassbowl see thats how it is meant to be done :) im such an idiot sometimes and so very clumsy.

20150217_183830.jpg
20150217_195909.jpg
20150217_195905.jpg

second picture
but well i got a good portion out of it anyways and tomorrow there will be around 1/3 more oil just need to cook of a bit of water tho :)

Its really not that hard to quit , I think people make it out to be harder then it should be , I quit cigarettes about 5 years ago after 20 years of putting it off... the hard part was making the decision to try. Once I did that I applied some psychotherapy to myself by telling myself every time I think about a cigarette I would quickly think of the smell of a wet ashtray full of butts which gave me a gag type response.

By doing this my cravings turned into a repulsion to cigarettes permanently. You have to convince yourself (and its not hard) that its disgusting.

i wish it could be as easy as that for me as well. i just have a bad temper and being amongst people tends to bring that out in me. so i toke on a cig to calm down and function a bit normal when in the public were pullin out a big spliff is often frowned upon :D

Great ! thanks for the pictures, had me thinking..

Basically, I could top the plant leaving only 2 fan leafs and possibly 2 main branches giving the Y shape to the main stem and then fimming the 2 grown tops to get a total of 8 tops..?

And if I would want to increase the amount of tops I should just top higher ? with 4 branches becoming 16 tops, is that right ?

i found that Fluxing giude i told you about yesterday. regarding topping plants and making something ut of that Y shape you talked about.

Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing - Featuring The Original Flux!

Back
Top Bottom