Ok Ok I'm Gunna Try to Keep up With This Grow Journal!

musashi888

Garden journal

Soil: ROOTS Coco Fiber Hydro mix

2 X 300W HPS 6”air-cooled

T5 48” 6bulb

TWO X 90W Fourth Gen UFOs, Red, blue, white and orange

1 gallon pots

Hand/foliar feeding with Humbolt Org Grow and Verde for veg and Ginormous and

Humbolt Gravity in 2.5 week succeeding periods

Constant PH 5.9-6.3 except for flushing last two weeks with pow (plain old water… like

pots= plain old telephone system… ya feelin’ me?)

6 inch air-cooled exhaust (2 that funnel into a 4” room exhaust… best I can do for living in row housing in San Francisco to hide the smell. Fucking vent goes to the roof three floors up)

Previously:

Vegging Tent A three weeks:

T5 48” 6bulb – excellent growth. Alcohol not recommended 1-1 for mite treatment. It prob enters the soil and strangles the girl!

Vegging Tent B three weeks:

9W LED Bars sold on Ebay for 300 bucks a shot with MH400 added for 30min every two hours for a half an hour: FAIL! Growth pathetic, short but still stretching and zigzagging of nodes. Casey Jones fared the worst with low-level LEDs. Switching to 90W UFOS for last two weeks to mark improvement. Also added rooting solution to give ‘em a boost.

The plan:

We’ll see how they do with TWO 90W Fourth Gen UFOs. I will Veg the UFOs against the T5 and flower the UFOs against TWO 300W HPS with equal supplemental lighting, fluorescent and maybe UVB.

Since the plants in both tents have had very different enviro factors so far, I am splitting each of the three strains: Casey Jones, Hindu Skunk and Amnesia, reshuffling them so that each has a representative of all strains and all conditions in each tent.

I will veg for one to two more weeks and then switch to flower.

WARNING: THERE MAY STILL BE ROGUE MITES IN THE AREA. GETTING LADYBUGS AND ANYTHING Y’ALL MIGHT SUGGEST.

BTW my cooperative is almost up and running in San Fran. It’s a delivery model with discounts for serious illness and disability clients and lower prices than most other clubs. I am slowly steering it towards an LLC with my eye on being a non-profit but what if it goes legal? I seriously doubt once it goes legal everyone will just voluntarily remain a non-profit. That should stir up some shit for a side-debate :grinjoint:
Peace, love and big fat dank crystal-laden gorgeous buds for everyone for cheap forever

ET
LED_Test_1b.jpg

LED_Test_1a.jpg

LED_Test_1.jpg

Hey Drojo,

Thanks for the post. How do I remove previous pics I have posted to free up space?

About 30 plants in each tent.

Hindu Skunk
Amnesia
Casey Jones

I took down the LED bars and have installed 90W UFOs now.

Pics below:

90W_UFOs_Now_in_Effect.jpg

Week_4_Thriving_Under_the_T5.jpg

Jump in anytime with suggestions!

Cheers!

ET

Only mods can delete posts/threads. But there is a short window of time in which you are allowed to edit your own posts, but idk exactly how long that is tho..
You're looking great tho... its gonna be bud central at yer crib in a couple months lol

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom