Easy Bud From RQS Under 90W UFO With 50 Watt UFO Sidelight - LST & Scrog

All caught up and man your scrog looks great! I left about a quarter of my bucket uncovered just to get in there and I have very big hand but this worked great for me. I will be watching from here on out I hope them bud start buffing up soon got my fingers crossed for you!

yeah i made some holes in the side of my bucket as well but next time im gonna elevate that sh*t a bit more tho. i was not quite satisfied with the access points personally i need a bit more space to do my thing to her "bush" ;) but yeah learning by trial and error. even after growing rgular plants for many years there is still stuff to learn with every new grow. love the grow-game :) but one thing is sure. after two grows indoor with autos i can't wait to pop a couple in the ground outside this summer and see how they yield under the big lamp of the universe and some scrogging :yahoo: but next time trying scrog on autos i will definitely get a way higher yielder strain wise. but just had to try it with these freebie seeds before messing around with more expensive seeds :) like how they react to the training tho

All caught up and man your scrog looks great! I left about a quarter of my bucket uncovered just to get in there and I have very big hand but this worked great for me. I will be watching from here on out I hope them bud start buffing up soon got my fingers crossed for you!

yeah but can't expect to much from that 90w ufo tho and the fifty watt ufo i mounted as sidelight is not that much of a suplement light. i prefer to use my to 12w instead actually :) but i got 60 grams from the last regular plant i did under the ufo with no sidelights mounted. and that was just some dirtweed seed i got tons of just laying around. so from only using 90w i still think the little b*stard do real well.

Gj, goes to show those UFOs can work, but don't expect miracles. :nicethread:

exactly a nice little toy to play around with, which will keep meds in stock :) getting ready to up the light source a bit soon tho, just on a bit of a tight budget ATM (going on 5 year or so :rofl: )

Hey man !

Well, if I can pull 60grams from my ufo I'll be more than happy !!
But I didnt know it was easy bud, I guess that explains it, also its a large scrog ? so all the "power" is spread out ?

I wonder whats it going to be like in 30x30cm...

Going to update journal shortly :)

Hey man !

Well, if I can pull 60grams from my ufo I'll be more than happy !!
But I didnt know it was easy bud, I guess that explains it, also its a large scrog ? so all the "power" is spread out ?

I wonder whats it going to be like in 30x30cm...

Going to update journal shortly :)
a small update. they are starting to puff up good now you will see in this update. in my country we have a saying. many small streams creates a big river. i don't mind multiple small buds instead of one big one. as long as my yields are good i do not mind the size :)

Day 62
20150307_091822.jpg
20150307_091749.jpg
20150307_091732.jpg
20150307_091713.jpg
20150307_091703.jpg
20150307_091651.jpg

two of the tree seems to be yielding pretty good the thirds buds are way smaller then the other two's
i estimate there will be ten days until harvest day :thumb:

but must admit i was expecting a bit bigger yield but i bet if it was a better autostrain than easybud i would have been able to up the final yield under the lamp with 25-30% easybud just does not yield that much. i think they would be ok to plant outside tho. but inside i would def. look for another strain. but again they were freedies so cant really complain

Oh yea they are puffin up :thumb:
Those last 2 pics looks awesome !!!

Hey I read what you said on my journal about the non autos, your right all the way...
tho, last night I bought autos... oh well, it will be a first time anyway and I will get non autos later, especially so I wont have to buy seeds anymore

Anyway, I will start another journal once I get my autos, your welcome to check it out :)

good luck with harvest !

Oh yea they are puffin up :thumb:
Those last 2 pics looks awesome !!!

Hey I read what you said on my journal about the non autos, your right all the way...
tho, last night I bought autos... oh well, it will be a first time anyway and I will get non autos later, especially so I wont have to buy seeds anymore

Anyway, I will start another journal once I get my autos, your welcome to check it out :)

good luck with harvest !

ok looking forward to see how the auto grow will come along. here is a feeding chart i use for autos when using biobizz seems to work fine for me :)
bio_bizz_feeding_shedule_auto_s_1.jpg

Thanks for the chart.
by the way, what is molasses ?

oh and I have some epsom salt, any idea on how I should use it ? I was thinking adding it to the nutrients/water while in flowering stage, I think people add it straight to the soil too ?
and did you grow 12/12 from seed for the autos ?

Thanks for the chart.
by the way, what is molasses ?

oh and I have some epsom salt, any idea on how I should use it ? I was thinking adding it to the nutrients/water while in flowering stage, I think people add it straight to the soil too ?
and did you grow 12/12 from seed for the autos ?

molasses is a biproduct you get from refined sugar beets its often used as a supplement in farm aminals diet cows pigs etc. its not the type you can buy next to maple syrup. i do not use the molasses my self. It is just a chart that i found on the web and use as a guideline when growing auto's i add and subtract a bit as i go along. :)

i do not remember the dosage use of epsom salt i seem to recollect its something around a teaspoon or two pr gallon of water. but not sure. you can do a search on the forum or google to get the correct dosage.

i actually have wanted to try both things out for some time just have not gotten around it yet :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for not updating with the yield on this one i thought i did. but seems i did'nt. those easybud freebie seeds i will only use for my garden from now on they did not yield that well under my light. yield was around 1,4 oz nice mellow smoke, must say i was expecting a bigger yield. But im a total novice in auto's so i will just go back to my regular seeds and seedlings for indoor growing and keeping that auto stuff in the garden :)

my current RQS female mix grow in the closet is looking way better. i have upgrated my 12 gallon round pot to a 23 gallon square pot for this run.

Sorry for not updating with the yield on this one i thought i did. but seems i did'nt. those easybud freebie seeds i will only use for my garden from now on they did not yield that well under my light. yield was around 1,4 oz nice mellow smoke, must say i was expecting a bigger yield. But im a total novice in auto's so i will just go back to my regular seeds and seedlings for indoor growing and keeping that auto stuff in the garden :)

my current RQS female mix grow in the closet is looking way better. i have upgrated my 12 gallon round pot to a 23 gallon square pot for this run.

Hey man, long time! well its too bad you did not get what you expected..
I started a new journal with an 1 auto. check it out, its going into 4th week now. will update in a couple days.

Happy growing.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom