Kandy Kush Closet Grow

420-magazine-mobile171783700.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1412180828.jpg

Built a lil box led veg area for a bag seed I popped lol I couldn't resist

sent from the magical 420 land
Nice setup u made there im interested to see hw gud it works gud job

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I put a freshly popped bad seed under it last night so I wonder if it will work to be honest

hey irish hows it been goin in ur area of the world gud i hope. How did tht box work out for ur lil youngling and what strain did tht bag seed come from do u know or no? and also do u no what size pot shud i start my autos in? Shud i start them small n work up to a big pot, or shud i jus put them into a medium sized pot like say 3 gallons, or is tht to much, to little idk lol sorry for all the newbie questions its jus i am a noob :laughtwo: but yea ur one lady is a :jawdropper: 4 sure great job man

Sorry guys sooooo busy with work . Il take some upto date pictures in the morning. Iv a day off . Whoo hoo.. lol

Just my 2 cents. Sorry I made that mistake and I had stunted them some. Damn things only have a certain lifespan and stunting them hurts your yield. I would hate to see someone else screw themselves like I did lol
Thanx da i really appreciate it since im new 2 this whole growing process i was kinda hesitant at first to start an auto grow but figured what the hell n wen i seen blueberry i was like done lol so got a 3 pack from gyo one of the sponsers on here n they offered sum free seeds n one i picked out was electric fruit auto so im excited to try tht 2 but jus tryn to get as much info as i can b4 the seeds arrive so wen they do i can start action soon after lol but yea thanx again

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have topped the plant in question. Has started four new sets. Will be uploading pictures to my thread if anyone wants to head over. Honestly could use some help. Plants are in need of some tlc, that I may not be able to provide just yet.

Thanks for the invite Irish, where shall I setup my rolling table. Just checking out the sites of your garden, will have to come back and read up rather than picture scan. But from what I can see its looking sweeeet:) Sick Led how you created, very ingenuitive.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

420-magazine-mobile1077381108.jpg

And another beautiful plant begins. It's from seed I got in a bad of lemon haze so fingers crossed it's a girl .

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom