CFL sockets/adapters

blk92mustang

Anyone know what the sockets that the CFL lights twist into are called.

I have seen pics on here where it looks like people plug these sockets directly into a extension cord. Sometimes people have 2-3 bulbs on this one plug. I went to Lowes and looked around the electrical area but did not see them. Can someone give me some help? The link below is from the gallery section showing something similar to what im referring to. Thanks

12/12 from seed - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

That is exactly what i have my friend... this is what you do go to wal mart go to the lights section look for a lamp repair kit it comes with the thing where you plug your light in. You also need to get the Wire to plug into the wall which you connect to the light plug. Second step is to go to home depot and ask for light extensions for more than one light to a plug they will know what your talking about and direct you to them. Total for 2 lamp repair kits and the wires plus the extension is less than 20 bucks

Thanks for the reply. It sounds pretty easy. How many of these do you recommend? I have a little 3x3 room, would want to keep the plants 14-20 inches high.

i say get 4 for veg and a couple more after for flower, also if you dont want to get that many you can always buy a high watt cfl instead of alot of low watt cfls your welcome it is easy if you need any help just holla

Back
Top Bottom