Cfl?

riverrat

If i just use cfls to veg and switch them over to a 1000 watt to flower them will that be ok. The reason I say this is because I only have the 1000 watt and i am using that to flower my other plants which will be ready in 8 weeks, could i veg under just CFL s for the next seven weeks or so.

Re: cfl ?

Hoi
I personaly use a 400w MH but i know a lot of people use cfl for veg with very good results. Just make sure youre using the right spectrum.

I only got experience from 1 grow but i read a lot :)

If i just use cfls to veg and switch them over to a 1000 watt to flower them will that be ok. The reason I say this is because I only have the 1000 watt and i am using that to flower my other plants which will be ready in 8 weeks, could i veg under just CFL s for the next seven weeks or so.

You can veg under CFL's or Flouro Tubes just fine. best Spectrum to use is around 6500K

Thnks for your help I am going to start these trainwreck and purple widows right behind the ones i am flowering. The other ladies only have about 8 weeks left, so by the time I am harvesting the Gwhite shark and the big bang I can put the others under my 1000 watt hps.

Again thanks....

Back
Top Bottom