Connecticut

sced

Hi ! I am Sced ! First grow is ! Pineapple chunk, Train wreck, AK-49, Super lemon haze, Indoor grow tent , vents and 600 watts of CFLs, No pics yet ! All plants are 5 weeks veg. just went 12/12 . I use nuts and aditives, any advise ! without pics, I have two tents ! pic i mean not available yet, Ok ! Lights ! One 125 watt 400 veg, one 125 watt 400 bloom , 3 250 watt veg, all cfl,s , fox farm all of, cal-mag, need bloom buster soon , need input ??????

Hi sced.

I'm not sure exactly what your asking here, but wanted to welcome you to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

Well Hi ! again , it is my first real grow in a tent ! I have done some reading and feel i have sufficient lights ? Ques #1 ( lights ) are 1- 105 watt-400W- 6500K and 1 105W-400-2700K in there and on 12-12 after 5 weeks veg. I can add more lighting if need be, (your thoughts) would be appreiciated ! For the light hood i modified a large Turkey pan ,, two 4" fans inside for wind, a stanard 4" carbon filter and exauhst fan, and I bought an ozone generator ( the large triangulaer from monster gardens) Timers of course, 4 plants- train wreck, pineapple chunk, AK-49 Auto and super lemon Haze Auto, Do I have a shot at finishing about the same time , Going to flush on day 45 (how much) I think 80 days for harvest should be good depending on the babies, Looking for bud production and potency, need some advise , I have no pics as of now, but they seem to be starting to flower , :cheer:

Sound's to me you are off to a good Grow. When you get around to posting pic We will be able to see and put more input. Happy Growing

more lights never hurt just a thought
careful with the fox farm nutes they tend to run hot make sure you don't burn your plants
also if your in soil you want to flush 1-2 weeks before harvest starting on day 45 if your going 80 is way too early
from what I read you have 2 autos and 2 non autos all feminized seeds?
autos will flower when they are ready so as far as autos goes take into account the amount of time the information they give you on the seed and just be ready to flush 1-2 weeks ahead of harvest remember the last 2 weeks is when it packs on a lot of weight so pulling it too early will hurt yields
as this is your first grow this is a great place to be to get help
and youll learn a lot from your first grow and be able to do your second one with more confidence
and most likely better results, as we all learn and get better over time

Wow !! Seems i am in for a storm !!! Sory I have a cat in heat !!! pees on my shoes ! Anyway ! Should I elaberate more ?
I bought fox farm cause i did not no what else to use !!!

Sorry for double posting !! But Cronichemphog ! Well Thanks ~SCED !! I am in termoile !!!! Scared - Yes !!! I think i am doing the right grow to start But , I would like to no about propper lighting ? I refuse anything other than CFL's That is my choise!!!!

most people who use cfl's use as much lighting as possible
you wont get the yields with flouros and cfl's that you would with led's or hid's
but if you can get more light and the heat isn't an issue it wont hurt

Considerd ! I chose CFL's cause my money ! Keep them 2-3 inches under , Chain , IT IS ALL about stealth,,, THC is the utmost concideration !!!

I think CFL's work ! if you will do the math for me then how strong of lights should i use for a stanard 3-3-6 grow tent ?

I would say people would use 400-600 watts in a space about that size
im 4 x 4 x 5 im using a total of 500 watts in led's

Back
Top Bottom