Cheap pH and TDS meters all lemons?

HappySrirachaSauce

I want to be on top of ph and tds but reviews are extremely mixed on digital testers. Has anyone found a manufacture for testing ph and tds that has been consistent?

I have an apera ph60, love it
Blue Labs is also good

My ppm meter is pretty cheap but has work great for a few years, they usually don't break like pH pens since they don't need to stay wet

I have an apera ph60, love it
Blue Labs is also good

My ppm meter is pretty cheap but has work great for a few years, they usually don't break like pH pens since they don't need to stay wet

good to know I, figured it might not be a good idea to skimp on a ph meter. Do you have advice towards dehumidifiers? I want to get one for the tent but not sure if I should have any special considerations.

I also have the Apera PH60 and it's awesome! Replacement probe available if you end up needing it. I calibrates easy and more importantly it is easy to use.

I have not yet purchased a ppm meter honestly. I am not sure how it would benefit me personally. I focus primarily on my soil and amendments to feed my plants. I will be incorporating compost teas for the first time this season so I'm not sure if I will need to track the ppms for that. I will be starting a thread soon specifically about that soon. Get a good pH pen would be my advice. I asked a similar question to yours last year and Apera was a common response so I decided to spend a little more $. Good luck.

good to know I, figured it might not be a good idea to skimp on a ph meter. Do you have advice towards dehumidifiers? I want to get one for the tent but not sure if I should have any special considerations.

I live on the surface of the sun

No humidity here...so don't need one of them contraptions

Back
Top Bottom