Cheech & Chong

yeefoo

yesterday i decided to watch one of their movies since i never seen one, i watched a little of still smokin after i smoked, and i found it pretty boring. it seemed very random and had no point to the story. are they all like that, or is there something wrong with me that i find this movie boring.

Well first off i wonder your age cause that might be the problem:the generation gap?They are smuggling a truck made of marijuana and they dont even have any clue across the Mexican/U.S. border.that has got to be the top smoke flick of all time and i guarantee it would be in the top 3 of any smokin movie.Its great when the german shepard locks onto the truck at the border and falls over dead from to much Marijuana or when there smokin the labrador shit to pissin on sarge stadinkos leg in the bathroom.:peace:or when the nuns get bustin for possibly smuggling when chong throws his joint out and it lands in there car.:laughtwo:E.T.C....................

yeah...it's just you....nah...but i seen those movies but never seen them high....ill try that and tell you if it's boring...

They are classics from a different time period.I enjoyed them but it is not what I would normally watch but it is fun when ur with a group getting high.And it makes a great movie to have playing in the background of a dank party.

Up In Smoke is a classic which I've seen atleast 40 times. All the others (Still Smokin, Nice Dreams, etc.) have some very classic scenes but can get boring in certain parts.

Up In Smoke & Nice Dreams are the best of their movies IMO.

man i was flippin through the cannels one day and i saw an old cheech and chong and they were fucking sword fighting i was high as fuck and i dont know but it was fuckking crazy i didnt know they had on OLDER movie..

Like first said, I dont like Cheech and Chong flicks too much. The only parts I find interesting, are the actual smoking scenes. I do like thier songs though. Tommy Chong is my favorite of the duo. :smokin:

I will say this, they aren't bad. Just not my first choice...

YaBoyBigDean said:
man i was flippin through the cannels one day and i saw an old cheech and chong and they were fucking sword fighting i was high as fuck and i dont know but it was fuckking crazy i didnt know they had on OLDER movie..

that would most likely be Cheech & Chong's The Corsican Brothers, (and it was made in 1984, so it would be a NEWER movie),if I'm not mistaken... I didn't really like that one...:smokin:

Whassup!everybody! one of my favorite cheech & chong movies i can't remember the name,when cheech's cousin Red came into town with a bag of weed.And I think Peewee Herman was on it.:laughtwo: :smokin:

myyaya420 said:
Whassup!everybody! one of my favorite cheech & chong movies i can't remember the name,when cheech's cousin Red came into town with a bag of weed.And I think Peewee Herman was on it.:laughtwo: :smokin:

Up In Smoke, I belive...

nope, it Cheech n Chong's Nice Dreams!

and u call urselves stoners... he he j/k!

:peace: :bongrip:

well i've seen up in smoke, still smokin, nice dreams, and the corsican brothers...and up in smoke is by far the class of the group and a classic for that matter while nice dreams is pretty solid too...still smokin is kinda random and has a few moments while the corsican brothers is just on some other shit that i couldn't really get into

I've seen all of these movies multiple times, good stuff. . . "Sorry man, that was a toothpick. . . " But which one had the Ajax chick? I thought that was some of the funniest shit. . . Ever see the out takes of those ajax scenes? :laughtwo:

Ahh man, the cheech and chong flicks are classics. My dad has had "Up in Smoke" in our video collection since I could walk and it's one of the earliest movies I remember watching along with E.T. ect lmao. My parents even named gave my bro the middle name "Cheech" after Mr. Marin.

I've seen all of these movies multiple times, good stuff. . . "Sorry man, that was a toothpick. . . " But which one had the Ajax chick? I thought that was some of the funniest shit. . . Ever see the out takes of those ajax scenes? :laughtwo:

The Ajax scene was from the original up in smoke when there in Strawberries house looking for score a lid hehe. My favorite part is when Chong pisses on the police captains leg in the bathroom lol.

Back
Top Bottom