Cheifin in Public

I took a vacation to Oregon last week (corvalis) i smoked a joint at this two story complex thing with a college bar called "Tailgaters". I went outside to smoke a damn nice joint by myself by the bathrooms.....after i was done these young college kids go to the bathroom and on the way, say" Damn.. it smells like someone just smoked some good ass bud out here!" I proceeded to look at him.....take in a whiff of the air that i just made smell.....smile.....and say, " Damn! You guys are right!".....and back into the bar i go!!!!:headbanger:

the most public place i've smoked was at warped tour in pontiac mi. i had a cigarrette box almost filled with joints for the entire day of concert going from 10 a.m. till 10-11 p.m. it was crazy walkin around smokin surrounded by hundreds of people. but no one really cares.

woah.

im from perth, australia.
i swear to god. everyone does it here, inside/outside/in a car everywhere.
i didnt realise how much shit americans have to put up with just trying to get high for fucks sake.

although dont get me wrong there has been many extreme close calls and if it wasnt my knowledge of home privacy laws i would be pretty fucked up.

Most of the time i blaze wiv peeps its outside, as long as ure not walking round a busy street smoking its usually alright

Depends on the day but I usually just blaze in public when playing disk golf or just driving around. I just keep an eye out, relax and dont do anything stupid and its all good.

At the beach, watching waves at Pipeline or Sandy's or Makaha or Point Panic, its all about being mellow, no one hassles unless they want to hit it, which means I get to make a new friend!

Used to get high watching the song remains the same or rocky horror in the theater, olden daze we used to blaze at indoor concerts (Black sabbath, dio, kiss, judas priest, scorpions and motley crue- got caught at the crue and I'll save that for another post).

Most obvious place I ever smoked was when I put a chunk of hash in my cig on the plane and lit it up during the inflight movie. Holy sh*t did the cabin fill with some awesome smoke! and me with an OZ of the stuff in my pants.. damn those were the dumb old days :cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoked with a few friends on a visit to haight/asbury in the bay.we went up some big hill overlooking the city.I get there and a bunch of other small groups of people were all doing the same thing.tourists and locals alike.

Hono's comments brought back some very funny memories of toking up on flights back in the day before they put smoke detectors in the heads, and banned smoking all together on domestic flights. I always traveled with my 'one hitter', making frequent trips to the head for a few hits, blowing the smoke down the toilet bowl and flushing it at the same time...whoooosh! smokes gone, and OldSkool exits with a smile on his face.

Growing up in LA, we use to smoke anywhere, beach, bars, theaters, concerts, parks, hell, I got so blasted doing the one hitter boogie at the Roxy theater in Hollywood watching Tim Curry, Meatloaf, and the rest of the cast of The Rocky Horror Show blasting out those incredible sounds, and the most out of body experience of all, doing some killer Maui standing in line at the Griffith Park Observatory, waiting to get into see Lazerium. Griffith Park was the Mecca for stoners....anyone here remember the free concerts? In '69 Janice Joplin, Three Dog Night, and Jefferson Airplane showed up for a Love In......traffic was jammed up all the way back to the Pasadena freeway, fortunately, my chickie and I were on my motorcycle.

So many years, so many memories.

Over the years i have found i have adapted quite well to smoking in public, most of this is due to my uncanny possum like ability to sense trouble. And yeh i agree with with everyone who says that smoking in public can be very exciting....its a thrill.

I'll smoke in public on the disk course, hole 5, and in Ann Aurbur Michigan because it is only a civil infraction worth $25 last time I heard. Love those UofM students in the 70s. It really isn't thrilling to me. Actually other than those 2 occasions I generally don't even carry any more than an un-bagged bud.

when i was in high school i smoked in my car in the parking lot the morning before school and when i had inhouse we all used to get to go outside and we'd always blaze up WALKING in the parking lot... haha

Anywhere and everywhere.. At a park last night, then a church and a back porch today. The smoking area in highschool, the parking lot. Jeez, really anywhere you can think of, rooftops, churches. Just don't act sketchy and you're good. If the cops roll by, fuck I'll get out and talk to them, don't give them time to form their own ideas, oh and ask about their car, it strokes their ego. "Wow I bet NO ONE could EVER outrun you!"

i luv smokin in public me and my friend always go to parks or just chill and watch the stars at night thats some crazy stuf.... ive smoked a blunt at school once too

It really is a thrill to smoke in public. One day at school when I didn't have my car with me that day, I just went into this outdoor stairwell below the headmaster's office where no one ever goes and ripped my bong while listening to my Ipod for like half an hour. It was pretty chill.

I smoked many times at the zoo...durring the winter months when there is no one there but us and the animals..got kinda trippy watchin' the monkeys swinging around fun times!!

Me and some friends usally hotbox in the parking lot before going into the movies. We had someone come up to the window...............knock on it.........then ask to hit it. Scared me for a second. Long Story Short, We shared a bit and then went to go see the movie. :)

Back
Top Bottom