Cheifin in Public

i smoke in the car, and have also walked down the street smoking a jay in my small hometown. also at parks, at the beach, in a public restroom, in front of a cops house... yeah, good times.

I actually smoked right out in public this weekend. At a concert. I went to a outdoor venue and they have large open grassy areas...we call it the toking grass. It was awesome. I was even kind and gave a kid a nug....

If they saw you up close they would just tell you to put it away...but after the bands started getting harder....they kinda dissapeared so by the time the 3rd to the last band played, there was no security on the grass...which meant....we didnt have to keep a look out for em to put it out. It was nice. I smoke in my car in public alot. And hmmm...a few select places in the woods I like to hang out at...I like it I wish I could smoke right out in the open all the time. It was so fun to smoke at the concert and not have to worry. :smokin:

The most reckless public cheif session i ever did was sitting on the curb with my friend in my small towns business street smoking out of a homemade bong, we were so stoned we didn't even bother trying to hide it

in fact i believe that the most said phrase that night was
"dude does that look like a cop car"

I was with two other friends and we were smoking a blunt and it was in the area I recently m oved into so I don't know it too well. We came up to the library and walked past it-smack into the middle of the police station parking lot. Just lit up a doogan and acted nonchalant.

outback in the smoking section at school, in the park, walking down the street at night.

I have a tent thats in my garage so i'm not out in "public" smoking weed too much....im sure a few neighbors of mine are wondering why I would need a tent in my garage.

smoked a pipe across the street from a police station at a skate park once. was pretty fun and made better by the fact that wendy's is within 2 minutes walking distance.

Back
Top Bottom