Chem Valley Kush Finished & Harvested

Cannabomb62

Chem Valley Kush is finished and has been harvested

Grown with Mills Nutrients A&B, Mills C4, AN Bud Candy as my sweetener, Cal-Mag by botanicare (just ordered a new Cal-Mag from Blue Planet Nutrients will be getting in a few days), Primordial Solutions Sea Green, Great White Mycos, and Humbolt Counties Own Crystal Burst as my PK booster. Grown under 600w super hps by Ushio. (Will have the weight and pictures of the dried product when they are done drying. (Also going to be switching to a full line up from Blue Planet Nutrients along with a few extra additives). Pretty stoked to try them out and will be starting a grow journal with the line up.

420-magazine-mobile1159571262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1143142018.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1819058363.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1614074011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1242560552.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2124875196.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1465069563.jpg

420-magazine-mobile364758179.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1146054207.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1157685796.jpg

420-magazine-mobile442167039.jpg

420-magazine-mobile862141467.jpg

CannaBomb62000000

re: Chem Valley Kush Finished & Harvested

Could I ask a few questions about your set-up, looking to set up my own 600w grow and trying to make a shopping list. What sort of ventilation are you running? How big is your tent? How long did you veg? Are you using soiless mix or soil? Any advice appreciated.
For sure man. Ummm ok. Ventilation I have 2 hurricane inline fans both with Phresh carbon filters, one 6in for outtake and one 4in for intake. I use a 3x3 tent for veg and a 4x8 for flower. I use a 1000w galaxy legacy ballast which is dimmable 600, 750, 1000, and super charge which is 1100.
I use a yield master hood by SunSystem too. The bulb is a ushio bulb. I veg my plants anywhere from 1 to 2 months depending on how full the flower tent is. If I left anything out let me know. Ill help you out. Also was wondering what your budget is like and how much space you trying to work with.

CannaBomb62000000

Space I have lots of, budget wise not so much. I would like to keep it under a $1000 cad if thats possible, but I suppose I would rather spend more on a system that worked than wasting a 1000bucks on something that wont produce what I want.

What I want is a perpetual system that I can expect to harvest 1/2 lbs every two months and aim to harvest 1 lbs once dialed in. To start I just want to run pro-mix but when I get a few more grows under my belt and a few lbs jared Id love to go living soil.

I have a basement that is being completly unused at the moment. Ceiling is low at 7ft with a few ducts that bring clearance down to just over 6ft.

So your ballast is 1000w dimable and you run it at 600 with a 600 bulb I thought the 1000w bulb just burned at 60% or am I missing something.
What light do you use in your 3x3 veg tent. And how high are those tents?

Thanks for your reply like I say you have results Id like to replicate so I really apreciate your input.

Space I have lots of, budget wise not so much. I would like to keep it under a $1000 cad if thats possible, but I suppose I would rather spend more on a system that worked than wasting a 1000bucks on something that wont produce what I want.

What I want is a perpetual system that I can expect to harvest 1/2 lbs every two months and aim to harvest 1 lbs once dialed in. To start I just want to run pro-mix but when I get a few more grows under my belt and a few lbs jared Id love to go living soil.

I have a basement that is being completly unused at the moment. Ceiling is low at 7ft with a few ducts that bring clearance down to just over 6ft.

So your ballast is 1000w dimable and you run it at 600 with a 600 bulb I thought the 1000w bulb just burned at 60% or am I missing something.
What light do you use in your 3x3 veg tent. And how high are those tents?

Thanks for your reply like I say you have results Id like to replicate so I really apreciate your input.
Oh well that makes it easy you can get 1 1000 watt galaxy ballast for about 150$ I use a 1000w ushio super hps dimmed to 600 and it works wonders. People say to use a 600w bulb when you dim your ballast which is better I do agree but in my opinion get a 1000 and dim it that way if you want you can run 1000. Also I actually payed more for my 3x3 which is a gorilla grow tent than I did my 4x8 which is a secret jarden. The tent is probably going to cost the most so find one you think is good for the size you need or want. Ventilation is I bit expensive too so find in lines that are pretty decently priced and also of good quality. My hood I payed like 80$ for and its good just a bit low on coverage cuz its ment for a 3x3 or 4x4. Still work very well either way. Bulbs are pricy you can find really good deals online though for good quality bulbs. Also I use Royal Gold Tupur mix which is coco perlite l
Soilless mix. Also keep in mind if you run soilless you are in charge of feeding the plants what they need and are needed food every time you water. Pro mix is great stuff I would go with the hp myco mix. If you need good nutrients but are limited on money check out Blue Planet Nutrients you can get an entire line for about 150 to 200 bucks. If you would like I have a grow journal on my page that has everything I use. You a free to utilize anything from my setup. I have great results and high quality yields from my setup. I get about a pound per harvest depending on how many plants in running at the time. Half a pound minimum.

CannaBomb62000000

Ummm yeah I use a little more than half but yes one half of I I use for the fan and dehumidifier and anything else I need like put and air conditioner in if I need to. But yeah I usually only run like 6 good size plants at a time. I can only use 1 light so I'm pretty limited. But yeah man a 4x4 tent would be perfect a 3x5 would work pretty good too. Just get good ventilation and heat won't be a problem.

CannaBomb62000000

Thanks for the help cannabomb62. I have a post with pics of the space I am thinking of converting in a post called "concrete walls non concrete plans" if you get a chance to check it out Id love to hear your thoughts. Its basically a 34"×5'×6' space that I would like to fit both a veg and flower into if possible it seems like enough space to me. Really apreciate your help cannabomb

Back
Top Bottom