Cherry Poppin

Here are the newest Pix Of My Crop?
Week_4_10_1.JPG

Week_4_11_1.JPG

Whats up everyone? Here are the new pics of Week 5, they seem to be growing kinda slow. I checked the PH and it was 6.0. I'm using 5 gal buckets filled with:

3 Gal Water
3 ml of GH Flora Nova (1ml per gal)
1/4 tpsn Growtech Moster Grow

My light is 18in from plant tops, Humidity 40% and temp is 75-85 degrees. How can i improve my grow?

Week_5_Veg_6_1.JPG

Week_5_Veg_17_1.JPG

my girls r coming along great, but their roots r turning brown and real soggy looking. Whats wrong?

Week_5_1_1.JPG

Week_5_7_1.JPG

I'm going in to Bloom cycle and switching over to House and Garden for my nutes.

lmfao nvm there soil, thought they were hydro, yeah dude thats root rot, hows the drainage on the pots?

Edit: i would transplant into at least 2 gal or 5 gal, how much room do you have?

Well, this is the deal. those r the buckets they were in when i received them. Its coco fiber and those white rocks ( I think!?). Anyways i take it how i see it. I only feed them once a day, because when i turn the drippers on the water sits on top of the medium for a minute or so. So i thought feeding them once a day would or everyother day would be good enough. I gather that the root rot came from me not using an air stone, so i added one. No differance. Now that i switched over to 12/12, and House and Garden for my nutes. There are new white strong roots comming down to the water. This House and Garden is some good stuff. This is my 2nd day in to 12/12 and I have 2 new nodes and my babies are branching nicely.

Just a little report,

My plants are looking great. I'm going into week 2 of 12/12, and I had to clip a couple of fan leaves so the new grow can ge light. Also my new roots have grown out and are healthy as can be. I think for a first timer I am very pleased so far. I've heard that growing hydro is difficult for some. Do anyone have an pics of finished plants using a 400 HPS on any types of Kush, or Purps?

GoodGrissle said:
Just a little report,

My plants are looking great. I'm going into week 2 of 12/12, and I had to clip a couple of fan leaves so the new grow can ge light.

clipping fan leaves isn't always the best solution! if you can just pull them down and let the new growth lie above them it would be better. Clipping later in flowering is sometimes better to help finish the plant off. I'm sure if u didn't clip 'alot' the plants will be fine though.. just thought id give some advice

hope all is well
:allgood:

Torco55 said:
im not saying you cant veg with a HPS, you can but i think you would have better resultes with floros.

I don't think so. Way more lumens with the HPS, even tho the color is on the red side you'll get better results from it than fluoro.

Eyeless said:
clipping fan leaves isn't always the best solution! if you can just pull them down and let the new growth lie above them it would be better.

Think about it...the plant makes fuel by absorbing light. Why cut off the fuel refineries? If they aren't dead or dying, leave them on. You'd be better off clipping some of the lower garbage off so the plant focuses on new upper growth. It's the way weed grows...cut the top and the bottom grows bigger, cut the bottom and the top grows bigger. Simple explanation but that's the basic theory of it.

Start_week_3_8_.JPG

Start_week_3_3_.JPG

Someone tell me this is normal!

Start_week_3_11_.JPG

Start_week_3_flower_.JPG

How do they look? I've just been sticking to the schedule that came with my nutes. Temp good, Humdity 40%.

akornpatch

I do have a bit of room its 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, and i only have to buckets. Right now i got real big probloms, i was setting up my sea of green when my gate fell and crush top where the three split one ripped completely off. My world was crushed. I then tied some twine around the top to hold it, and then i waited to see if they were going to droop. The other 2 where still good but i lost one. If i was thinking i would have reclipped it and cloned it (I was in shock!). Just for the record my screen is up and i think i did enough damage so I will be leaving'em alone.

stikeegrnlf

I have been trimming my leaves. I hate to do it (they look so healthy!), but i want my babies to focus on the tops.

Back
Top Bottom