China's Biggest Marijuana Field Along With Cross-Border Paths Discovered By Satellite

The General

A Chinese satellite has discovered the country's biggest marijuana plantation, as well as dozens of illegal cross-border paths leading into neighboring countries, local media reported Monday. "In Jilin and Inner Mongolia, a marijuana field that is the largest on record since the establishment of the country was discovered," Reuters reported, citing China News Service, which referred to the Communist Party's takeover of the Chinese government in 1949. The state news agency said that the satellite also found several fields of poppy, used to produce opium, in parts of Heilongjiang and Hebei provinces, and Inner Mongolia, but did not provide details about the size of the fields or what authorities did after their discovery. The nationwide satellite survey also revealed the existence of a number of illegal cross-border tracks along China's border with North Korea as well as along China's borders in the northwestern region of Xinjiang.

"These results provided important information support for enforcement by the Ministry of Public Security," state news agency reportedly said. China's Xinjiang province shares a border with Pakistan, Afghanistan and several Central Asian countries of the former Soviet Union. The Xinjiang autonomous region is also home to the Uighur ethnic minority that is mostly Muslim and has seen a series of violent clashes with Chinese authorities. China has blamed Muslim separatists in Xinjiang for the clashes and says the separatists receive training and inspiration from Islamist militants in the bordering countries of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

China_Cannabis_Field.jpg

News Moderator - The General @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: Ibtimes.com
Author: Alroy Menezes
Website: China's Biggest Marijuana Field Along With Cross-Border Paths Discovered By Chinese Satellite

Re: China's Biggest Marijuana Field Along With Cross-Border Paths Discovered By Satel

Ha ha ha , is that like the great wall of weed ???

That was awesome lmao... You mean we were not the only ones doing that...

Re: China's Biggest Marijuana Field Along With Cross-Border Paths Discovered By Satel

That was awesome lmao... You mean we were not the only ones doing that...

LOL I think we'd be hard pressed to find a continent, country, province, state, city, town, village, etc.. where there isn't at least 1 grower.

I saw a story where they found a guy that they believe to have been a medicine man or healer, and in his possession they found Cannabis. Carbon dating revealed he was about 120,000 years old.

So forget that people have been growing for at least 5,000 years with no deaths from using Cannabis. It looks more like 120,000 years with no deaths.

At this point, I think Cannabis might be more popular than tobacco.

I wonder how soon before we're all partaking of some Chinese bud, with knock off strain names like BrewBerry and Beijing Thunder Fuck. The weed will get you stoned but an hour later you want to get stoned again.

I wonder how soon before we're all partaking of some Chinese bud, with knock off strain names like BrewBerry and Beijing Thunder Fuck. The weed will get you stoned but an hour later you want to get stoned again.

I would bet over half of the og strain's are the freaking same,just some jerkoff renaming just to do it...

LOL I think we'd be hard pressed to find a continent, country, province, state, city, town, village, etc.. where there isn't at least 1 grower.

I saw a story where they found a guy that they believe to have been a medicine man or healer, and in his possession they found Cannabis. Carbon dating revealed he was about 120,000 years old.

So forget that people have been growing for at least 5,000 years with no deaths from using Cannabis. It looks more like 120,000 years with no deaths.

At this point, I think Cannabis might be more popular than tobacco.

That article was, unfortunately, from a SATIRE site.
I think your argument is valid, that story of support was made up.

That article was, unfortunately, from a SATIRE site.
I think your argument is valid, that story of support was made up.

Ahh ok I see it now. i actually saw it in a video, but a quick search and I see it was a hoax.

Although the story itself is plausible, that particular story was not.

Back
Top Bottom