Chocolope: Auto Flower or Photoperiod?

GrowNMo

i believe i have some chocolope seeds. In the plant material currently. I have looked up the strain and so far i have seen it is an autoflower and it is a photoperiod. Question, can any strain be either a photoperiod or autoflower based on how it was crossed or grown, etc? not sure of the correct language. Thanks.

Yes - any normal fem plant crossed with ruderalis becomes an auto of that strain
And, when it becomes crossed with (bastardized) Ruderalis, or Tomato, or whatever then it IS NOT CANNIBAS ANY MORE.

Please, don't grow auto.
Grow Marijuana instead.

i am trying to understand this. So you are against auto flowers?
Yes. just a little.
A prejudice if you like.

I prefer roses. Or, if you want fruit ... tomatoes.
What's better than standing in the middle of a garden; pulling a ripe tomato off the vine and wiping it on your shirt and taking a big bite ... juice running all down your arm.
It's a sensual experience.

Ruderalis ... leaves me dry.

Have some pride. Grow cannabis.

Grow cannabis.

Ruderalis is cannabis, it's scientific name is cannabis ruderalis. So, is Indica also not cannabis? I understand you don't like auto flowers. But really the back cross to ruderalis is only to get the autoflower into the genes, after that it is crossed again back to indica or sativa. Autoflowers have their place, particularly indoors, where height can be a big issue. They are also quicker to harvest. Quite honestly there are not a lot of strains of cannabis that are still 100% Sativa, or Indica, most are crosses.

Back
Top Bottom