Auto flower breeding

Grower2020

Ok so from what I've read is that if I put a stable strain like og kush auto X sugar black rose(photoperiod) the seeds will be partly sugar black rose and all autoflower genetics as long as the plant I spray with colloidal is the autoflower parent . (og kush auto) you use the pollen from the auto and take the seeds from the photo. In that order to achieve the highest autoflower genetics from those parents. Correct or incorrect...?... Go!!....

one of each plant, I cant remember if someone said 1 in 4 or 5 can be auto but vast majority are photo just a stoned memory someone will join
Yes about 25% go auto, and some seem to just flower at slightly earlier times, which can be good or bad.

you be lucky to get a few good autos from 100s of seeds , your better crossing two x autos or reverse one female and self her like ive just done , you can spray one branch with CS then use it to pollinate others by removing the branch when pollen is cooked and keep it in dry conditions and in a glass of water put your pollen branch to keep it alive :)
I remove my main colas and pollinate the bottom pop corns just so i get best of both , save pollen for further strains, i use a tube with uncooked rice to keep it fresh , you can see i have them in an orange tub with water , hard to make the pollen out but its full of sacs

P1080797.JPGP1080804.JPGP1080805.JPGP1080807.JPG

yes i did tried both ways around . you can aslo just buy regular autos male and female , but i havnt time to mess around so the handy way was what i did :) ive that many seeds now ill never get them planted and give 100s away to friends lol

This is copy and paste , i can barely move my hands so this is why i dont type much to explain

The history of autoflowering made a giant step forward with the now famous Joint Doctor . Joint Doctor was introduced to the idea of autoflowering varieties by a friend named Antonio. Joint Doctor Antonio gave some seeds he called "Mexican Rudy" . These seeds were ground floor which flourished remarkably fast. The history and genetic deMexican Rudy is unclear, although The Joint Docto later said he believed was a Russian experimental crossing Ruderalis cannabis with Mexican species . This gene possibly was created at the University of Mississippi during the 70s, but it is impossible to prove . The Joint Doctor actually tried to find the origin of the genetic but it was impossible.

Whatever the origin , Mexican Rudy has been harvested successfully in Canada for years, not long before the Joint Doctor got the seeds. As he began to experiment , the first crossing was another gene chosen for its short stature, high power , Northern Light # 2. The resulting F1 seeds were low , compact plants early harvest . Even so it was unstable and dependent on photoperiod. Thus began the laborious cross F1s with different varieties , selecting the best attributes you could find.

The starting point came with William Wonder. William Wonder is an indica very powerful which is known for its small size , fast flowering , mass production and extreme power ( the perfect attributes for a good crossing autoflowering . Upon culturing the first handful of F1 seeds obtained from the intersection of NL # 2 x Mexican Rudy clone William Wonder , The Joint Doctor discovered that some male plants beginning to bloom as soon as created their first leaves.

Having successfully recreated this trait, Jont Doctor immediately used males to pollinate the next generation. The result was satisfactory. All descencencia maturing in less than 9 weeks and grew no taller than 25 cm . The revolution of autoflowering cannabis had arrived!

Joint Doctor originally called this variety Willy's Automatic . For stability a long research and experimentation was necessary . After several generations , Doctor Jont considered satisfied for stability , re- appointed as the variety Lowryder and introduced in the cannabis world in the early twenty-first century.

The rest, as they say , is history , anyway it is necessary to mention one more factor in this story. Instead of causing a breaking effect on the market with a plant could flower automatically without light, lowryder was not too producer , THC was low and was considered poor taste . At that time , the cannabis had risen exponentially in quality, and this rare autoflowering completely failed to fill that space . People liked the concept , but needed to be executed better.

Joint Doctor and sabñia this and was busy trying to add some sativa whole. After some more experiments , Lowryder crossed with the highly respected St. Mary, a Brazilian Sativa variety . He knew how to work the selection and crossing so it worked and after several generations of crosses seeking stability, Lowryder # 2 was born. This strain still had perfect autoflowering traits but brought much higher yields , was more powerful and superior flavor .

Lowryder # 2 drew the attention of people , multiplying the popularity of autoflowering varieties. With the secrets of selecting the open, autoflowering varieties soon shake up the market , most of them based on variants of Lowryder # 2.

ive done it 3 times and every time hardly got an auto , making autos is more complex or every one would do their fav strains as auto
This answer is actually genius like even breeders fuck around long time making autos and even admit that they are still getting better slowly not just everything comes as reg, fem, or auto automatic your pick

i tried using regs to make blue blood autos and never got one and tried reversing that and never got one lol unless a couple where in the seeds i give away , if you want autos dont mess with regulars it will take forever getting it right , im just showing the simple way that works for me and gives me free seeds when i want , cheap and cheerful without STRESS

if we could change the colour of of the seeds if would be easy lol , red autos green regulars that would be fantastic but we cant , .. you could end up planting 120 regulars to find an auto this is my point :) you would need a filed or just kill every plant that dosnt show flower in 4 weeks ( a lot of unnecessary hassle if you ask me :Rasta:

I've had an auto that got pollinated by a neighbouring male. All seeds I've planted so far has been autos. Which is completely natural since they all have Ruderalis genetics. Luckily for me they have all been females as well.
I also have seeds from one of the resulting autos from above that pollinated itself. 2 of these are growing at the moment and they should start flowering in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom