Chocolope Monster Crop

protog

420 Member
Hey Folks, I was working on Chocolope Fem that I had cropped in early veg. A month later I was stressing that limb and broke it off. So I stuck it in some Clonex and rooted it. Now, 2 months later I have this. My question ... How do you clean up a mess like this. It has 2 main trunks and then it just goes crazy. I guess, Start at the Bottom and go up. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. It definitely lived up to the "Monster" name.

Closer.jpg

Wide View.jpg

I think Pepoerhead is talking about lollipopping or trimming back the lower 1/3rd of the plant. To be clear leave the stems in place but cut back the foliage and growth tips on the lower 1/3rd part of the plant. This forces the plant to put its energy towards building large buds up top while the lower limbs only produce small popcorn buds anyway so by sacrificing these you will have bigger buds in the top of the canopy. Here is tutorial found at post 766. Lollipop

Thanks for the advice, This plant just looks wild, with no symmetry. I understand about clearing the bottom 1/3, as I have a few other plants in the grow room. I'll start chopping and see what happens.
Again, Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom