Christmas Lights Cheap Alternative?

The first step to success is to leave the negative behind. You will accomplish your goals without taking from others. Timing is every thing, so is condition. To pronounce the death of someone you love is to deny their right to fight for life. Never lay down you might crush the weak and small that depend on your strength. In-vision what you want don't focus on failure, you'll miss opportunity.

To embrace death is to embrace reality, and to understand reality is to acknowledge truth. It's been a long fight, she fought hard, and now she is going to die, there is nothing wrong in accepting that. If you admit she's dying that natural implies that she lived, and there is no shame in living. Also as far handing out philosophical advice over the internet, if I were you I would refrain from doing so. When you preach like that you're assuming you understand my culture and my morals, and that's insulting, even when your subject matter is as broad as a fortune cookie.

Why did you mention it in the first place other than to edify yourself, look at me I'm doing something selfless, and those words will be your reward. Do you believe in KARMA? Truth is perception, isn't it?

The question is do you? You think of yourself at some sort of deity or prophit, telling me how I should view someone's death like you have all the answers, in essence though you're doing it out of your own insecurities. To have the nerve, the sheer nerve to tell me that I'm looking for some sort of reward from these people, other than the knowledge that I ask of them, is pure ignorance. Since you understand no one's perception but your own you're simply telling me what would have motivated you in my situation.

Back
Top Bottom