Clones are an effective way to grow.

southernboy30

:roorrip:
My 1st crop was from seeds. 2 white rhino and 2 unknown. I took 4 cuttings from one each. Once I determined a strong looking plant, I made a White Rhino mother from the clone. I didn't keep the unknow since I had a lot of the unknown seeds from a good bagweed that a buddy give me. The White Rhino seeds are from Europe and I didn't want to use all of the seeds since I have 6 left (I planted 4 seeds, 2 were female).

My 2nd crop was better than the first. Quick growth and final results was a excellent smoke and taste.

I am current working on a 3 crop before I break down my grow area for a few months. The clones went from my AeroGarden (20 days) to the flowering area. The clones were 8" when I transferred them to the flower area. I am looking at 60 days to harvest, down by 10 days from the 1st crop.

Here are the plants at 11 days:

Media_Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG.jpg

I will keep the mother plant for when I setup a grow area again. I plan to use clones since it will cut down time to harvest, use less nutrients and less HPS light ennergy (saving money).

I was doing some late night reviewing in my copy of "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" and came across a couple of interesting passages.

1. "Induce clones to flower when they are four to tweleve inches tall to make most efficient use of HID light." I induced my clones at 8" from the AeroGarden.

2. "By cloning, a horticulturist is planting a THC-potent plant that will continue to grow in potency at a very rapid rate. A month-old rooted clone acts exactly like a four month-old plant and can be induced easily to flower with a 12-hour photoperiod."

Try this sometime a flowering clone,takes a little longer to root but man can they bush out by themselves;)I geuss i dont hav enough post to pic or i'am just a RE

Back
Top Bottom