Clones way different from parents

tokersmokeg

i was gifted a seed of unknown strain i took about 6 clones before flowering.The bud this strain produces is very tasty.this strain has a very loud smell.anyhow the clones are now about 14 inches tall and look very very diferent.they are healthy and thriving and about to go back into flowering.the nodes are very close and the plants are bushy.the seed plant streched and the nodes where very far apart and the leaves where wide and fat like an indica.now the leaves look completly different.anyone have any ideas? ill post pics soon

I think of it this way. Clones are as old as the mother. Any thing that has been done to the mother the clones are going to take on. example.. if the mother is healthy the clones are going to be. If the mother is not then you will have sad clones. The one thing I have with all my clones is the smell. Clones tend to have a flower like bud smell. Do to there old age. Clones tend to have very thick stocks due to the age of mother. Seedlings are new so the have to be trained and develop the thick short stock from training,topping,fim, And how you place them from lights. the farther from lights the more they will stretch. The closer to light the stockier they will get in most case's. here's three pics. the big plant is a clone from a mother that was almost a year old. the other two are seedlings. I keep the light right on top of them to keep them from stretching.
20140120_182742.jpg
20140120_182723.jpg
20140120_182711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom