Gifting clones?

Pondo7011

I personally like growing new strains from clones, as opposed to starting with seeds. Now what's the laws in Canada, are we allowed to gift clones I'm assuming obviously we wouldn't be able to sell them but can we gift a clone to somebody so they'll be able to start growing there own mother? And if you are allowed is there any websites or Facebook groups or anything that anybody might know about?

I personally like growing new strains from clones, as opposed to starting with seeds. Now what's the laws in Canada, are we allowed to gift clones I'm assuming obviously we wouldn't be able to sell them but can we gift a clone to somebody so they'll be able to start growing there own mother?

you can gift anything that is not in flower. be careful with the number of clones you have as they count toward the 4 plant maximum. each clone counts the same as a plant in flower or full veg.

i give clones away all the time. i rarely grow a gifted clone myself as i've gotten several pests and other issues that way.

And if you are allowed is there any websites or Facebook groups or anything that anybody might know about?

you'd have to check more local to yourself. it would be more of an activity between known friends than an open trade.

If you gift cuttings instead of clones you can legally gift whatever the wet weight limit is.
I forget how much that is exactly, but I think it's like 200 grams.

It would mean that you don't need to waste your limited plant count rooting clones for people,
and they get to learn how to root clones on their own if they didn't know how to already.

Back
Top Bottom