Help - Clone

hey1

Hi all,

I started clones on June 18th, I took them from the bottom of the plant, so the clones are pretty tall already. I bought a cloning machine that came with nutrients and vita grow. I followed the instructions to a tee. My question is did the clones have to be a certain height? Is there such a thing as starting a clone that is too TALL? A couple of clones died and the rest are really not doing anything. Maybe, it's too early. Maybe, the clones I cut from the mother plant were too tall? Any suggestions or comments? Thanks again.

you need to have the right amount of nodes, how tall are you talking? i do them anywhere from 3 to 6 inches. The taller ones will fall over in the beggining, if you help them stand straight they do better.

They are about 7 inches tall and I don't see any roots at all. I haven't checked the temperature of the water or the pH level. I bought a cloning machine that came with everything so I figured I was safe. Stupid me. I had 3 clones died in total out of 18. I replaced them with shorter ones about 4 inches. Will check temp, pH and the rockwool tonight.

Back
Top Bottom